Celebrity/Athlete look-a-likes

judman

There is a slideshow on NBC Sports that shows 54 celebrity/athlete look alikes. It is a slideshow so I could not link it directly, but if you scroll down to the sports tab you will see the link (with Will Smith).

My favorite was #12 where Marino is paired with Michael Knight.

post-11408-006084700 1308919347_thumb.jpg

I would also like to add the seemingly separated at birth pair of Dale Jr. & Tim Graham

post-11408-009516400 1308919254_thumb.jpg

Some of them really look alike, others I don't even see the resemblance. There are some funny things though, like listing Mark Cuban under the athlete side of the comparison, not once but twice? In these things it is rare that the female athlete is a dozen times hotter than the celeb, but with Anna Kournikova and Jennie Finch that is the case. Did they strip a guys manhood comparing a NHL player to a Jonas Brother? Ouch!

I didnt see the list.

But I have said for years that wr Steve Smith (Panthers) looks just like L.L. Cool J.

And since they have the same (albeit generic) last name, they could actually be related.

And of course, I've never actually seen them together. Hmmmmmm.

There is a slideshow on NBC Sports that shows 54 celebrity/athlete look alikes. It is a slideshow so I could not link it directly, but if you scroll down to the sports tab you will see the link (with Will Smith).

My favorite was #12 where Marino is paired with Michael Knight.

post-11408-006084700 1308919347_thumb.jpg

I would also like to add the seemingly separated at birth pair of Dale Jr. & Tim Graham

post-11408-009516400 1308919254_thumb.jpg

David Hasselhoff is more closer to Marino.