Wood and Levitre

NewEra

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Who gives a **** if they were drinking a mixed drink or a shot and a beer.

2) Maybe they were drinking virgin drinks because, oh I don't know, maybe they (hopefully) have a season starting soon and they are getting themselves ready for it.

All this being said, I'm still way cool with Wood and Levitre and I'm mostly just having fun. But there's definitely a grey area somewhere between drinking incredibly effeminate drinks with miniature umbrellas in them and "pounding your chest" about what you drink. That is where I choose to reside.

Somebody is way too uptight and just a tad insecure in his own manhood, if you ask me. Well-adjusted, confident people (men and women alike) aren't concerned about drinking something that tastes good to them -- umbrella or not.

Some of the "gayest" guys I've met, coincidentally, were "whiskey snobs" fawning over glen-this and glen-that. It was pretty hilarious.

I didn't know we had cast members of Jersey Shore on twobillsdrive! Welcome! Where do you get your eyebrows done?

All this being said, I'm still way cool with Wood and Levitre and I'm mostly just having fun. But there's definitely a grey area somewhere between drinking incredibly effeminate drinks with miniature umbrellas in them and "pounding your chest" about what you drink. That is where I choose to reside.

Well then its a good thing Ocean City is in Maryland....Trust me I look nothing like those fools, unless they always have a Bills Shirt and Blue jeans (with skoal ring)on, when I am not at work

Well then its a good thing Ocean City is in Maryland....Trust me I look nothing like those fools, unless they always have a Bills Shirt and Blue jeans (with skoal ring)on, when I am not at work

wait I dip straight skoal....so by your reasoning I would be more of a man then anyone who doesnt

Vegas is the only place I drink "girlie" drinks, usually I prefer a good IPA, and some crown royal but when I am in Vegas I drink the **** out of pina coladas ect...

Southern Tier IPA! You'll thank me later

If you are getting ready for a bar fight whiskey and beer are the drinks of choice. Hanging out by the pool in a semi-tropical atmosphere...their choices were appropriate.

There were comments moving in this direction but this hit the nail on the head, IMO.

I'm thinking most of these posts (mine included) were tongue-in-cheek.

It's not like I'm sitting here channeling Toby Keith and saying "whiskey for my men, beer for my horses."

But personally, I'd never drink a Pina Colada or a Singapore Sling or any of those drinks.

If I'm gonna divert from a Jack on the rocks for something more cabana-esque, I'd go with something like a Long Island Iced Tea… THAT packs a ton of alcohol.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Imagine if this was Mike Williams or Marvin Fowler. We'd be all over their ass for that choice of alcoholic beverage. :devil:

I was once kicked in the ass by a exclusive mojito night, those bastards are killers.

A mojito is a perfectly respectable drink… very few ingredients and can be made as strong as one prefers… it's just basically a rum and soda.

You get to keep your man card.

haha, thanks. :D

If you see them again go up and shake hands and offer a cabana.

If I had the ability to give them a cabana, I would've. Unfortunately, I don't have that authority, too many people above me that monitor those things. They joined Chad Greenway on his the first day. They were just soaking up the sun in the middle of the pool for the rest of the days. Wood went home this morning and andys leaving tonight. I talked with Andy some more today, just a great guy overall. He's also bigger than he was last time this year. Massive chest. Big smile. Hopefully he'll be a bill for life.

With regards to the booze people are drinking, the piña coladas a the Wynn are amazing. Not made in a machine, each one blended when ordered, and super tasty. As are the mojitos. I'm a Jameson guy myself, but when it's 110 degrees, I'll pass on the whisky and suck down a piña every day of the week.