Do the Bills go after a WR in Free Agency?

MClem06

If Ralph is going to spend money on a free agent, I'd hope it'd be at TE. I'm tired of the Bills being the only team that continues to deny it's existence as a legitimate position on offense in a football game.

I hope you're right but what objective evidence do you have to make this prediction? Seriously! :huh:

There is no evidence but he is better than Evans, Jasper is also a future HOF'er, and Fitz is about to overtake Branning as the best QB in the WORLD!!!

If Ralph is going to spend money on a free agent, I'd hope it'd be at TE. I'm tired of the Bills being the only team that continues to deny it's existence as a legitimate position on offense in a football game.

Totally agree there. I am affraid the Bills won't spend money though. They really need a TE and OT.

I will say this.....

I think Eisley is going to be a player....and if they are going to give Evans a big role...then you have Stevie J., Roscoe Parish, and Nelson........

So how do you get Marcus onto the field? He is huge for a wide reciever....was one of the best blocking wideouts of his draft class.

I say the bills should incorporate Marcus into a "H Back" type role......and let him terrorize DB's and Safeties in the seam of the defense.