Individual Game Tickets go on sale today

K-No

I was able to get through on the phone quite quickly.

The seat choices were still lower level for any games.

Makes me wonder if the lockout has caused a big drop in interest.

At least the Bills are refunding the money if the game date gets changed. :thumbsup:

My wife got called by the Bills yet again today to buy season tickets (this has turned into a monthly ritual). According to the sales guy there are tickets available pretty much everywhere this season. I guess the lockout and the long period of suckage is taking its toll on season ticket sales.

Normally I would be all over this but this year not so much. Not until I know the games I'm buying are being played when scheduled.

PTR

If the game gets moved to a different date, you get your money back. I think that's fair.

Thanks for the post. Didn't realize they were on sale, no emails, no postcards, nothing. Luckily sales for me started today (Thur).

Call went right through, no wait at all. Went for the 6 together and best available were in 119 R20 or R24 for aisles. Same availability for OAK, NE and PHI.

Didn't look into others since demand for other games is always lower due to the date and even worse if the season has tanked by then.

From short wait and fact that computer showed only row 30 for almost any section I suspect they are holding back quite a few.

NOTE: I am on the 6 pay plan and stopped paying after the 3rd (as they offered). Was still able to buy extras.