Season Ticket Holder Cup

Woody

Got mine last week. I am perplexed however about it. My wife and I tried to figure it out last night. What is the hard ring around the straw for? It's not in the right spot to seal the hole on the lid. So, is it only on there so that you can't pull the straw out or what? I like the cup, btw, but I wish you could have gotten one for each seat you have.

But anyway, how does that straw work? Why's it set up like that?

:unsure:

The little ring isn't intended to seal the hole, it's job is to prevent the straw from coming out and being lost. So like Brimley says, the ring goes on the inside and allows you to move around the straw without being able to remove it (except of course when the lid is off).

The little ring isn't intended to seal the hole, it's job is to prevent the straw from coming out and being lost. So like Brimley says, the ring goes on the inside and allows you to move around the straw without being able to remove it (except of course when the lid is off).

Yeah, I sorta thought that was it, but it is way down there giving one maximum straw shift for sure. Just seems kind of odd.

All this new techology drives me nuts...

I wondered why I didn't get a cheap ass mug this year like the rest of you and instead got a collapsable cooler that says Premium Season Ticket Holder on it.

The cooler is much better than the cheapo Hortons mug but nowhere near as nice as the mug the year before. I dont expect anything from them anyways but I do get pissed off when they hand out a Three cent rubber wrist band at the door as a way of saying thanks for being a STH.

I wondered why I didn't get a cheap ass mug this year like the rest of you and instead got a collapsable cooler that says Premium Season Ticket Holder on it.

How did the package arrive? Mail? UPS? I haven't seen anything yet.

How did the package arrive? Mail? UPS? I haven't seen anything yet.

Dont recall. I think it was mail. It had someone else name on it but my address and i did get an email that said they had a problem with matching names and addresses but the gift was the same. This was a renewal year for me as I only did a one year last year if it matters.