Anthony Weiner

Weinergate could take down the country? How about the gay Republican in the bathroom stall? He's still not admitting what he did. Gingrich brought his affair to the Anita Hill fiasco and his wife was on her death bed. Strom Thurmond effed young black women while repressing them. Ovama smokes. Bush started a war with no evidence and no one even got fired!

All Weiner did was send dirty pics to someone who wanted them. Not a model citizen but down the list of poor conduct.

At least Spitzer did something illegal. Stupidly illegal but at least illegal.

Color me not caring much except that here's another in a long line of politician disappointments.

Excellent illustration of the double standard here.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent illustration of the double standard here.

Hey, that guy wanted anal or a BJ in a public restroom and got arrested for it. Weiner sent his weiner pic to some woman who didn't mind looking.

He has clearance because of the committees he is on. He is a risk of getting blackmailed. Kick his smarmy ass out on the street immediately.

Gingrich- Saw an interview with his first wife. She wasn't on her deathbed. She had breast cancer and they were already going through the divorce process. It was HER idea to sign the papers then, not his.

Sorry, you're right. He was having an affair on his wife who was having a breast cancer treatment and discussed the divorce terms while she was recovering from breast cancer related surgery. But then when he was having an affair on the second wife with his Congressional aide, he got divorced again. Of course, there was also his child support and alimony issue.

I can see why you're quick to defend him. Stud.

Hey, that guy wanted anal or a BJ in a public restroom and got arrested for it. Weiner sent his weiner pic to some woman who didn't mind looking.

I like how the Chis Lee story was a 12 post thread on OTW. This thread is on 87 (before my post).

Sorry, you're right. He was having an affair on his wife who was having a breast cancer treatment and discussed the divorce terms while she was recovering from breast cancer related surgery. But then when he was having an affair on the second wife with his Congressional aide, he got divorced again. Of course, there was also his child support and alimony issue.

I can see why you're quick to defend him. Stud.

But in another startling claim, she claimed she once had a 30 minute phone sex session with Weiner on his government provided telephone.

The woman said: "After a while I said to Anthony, 'Why are writing these messages when we can just speak?'

"I gave him my number and he called me from his office and we proceeded to talk dirty for at least 30 minutes.

"A few days later, I tried to call him back on that number.

"But the number wouldn't connect to his office; instead there was a recorded message that it was an outgoing U.S. Congress line only."

Bhahahahah Man of the the people. There is no way in hell he did NOT hook up with one of theses bimbos!

Edited by whateverdude

And now, a nasty aspersion: what if the reason he can't say "with certitude" whether it's his junk, or not is because he has loads of photos of his junk...making it hard to pick a single pic out of the "My Weiner" photo album?

So much for this being an aspersion.

But in another startling claim, she claimed she once had a 30 minute phone sex session with Weiner on his government provided telephone.

The woman said: "After a while I said to Anthony, 'Why are writing these messages when we can just speak?'

"I gave him my number and he called me from his office and we proceeded to talk dirty for at least 30 minutes.

"A few days later, I tried to call him back on that number.

"But the number wouldn't connect to his office; instead there was a recorded message that it was an outgoing U.S. Congress line only."

Bhahahahah Man of the the people. There is no way in hell he did NOT hook up with one of theses bimbos!

Shh I have used the Internet at work. And I take paper home for my printer.

I like how the Chis Lee story was a 12 post thread on OTW. This thread is on 87 (before my post).

If Chris Lee's name was Chris ILIKEADICKINMYASS, he'd have a 12 page thread too.

Never underestimate Beavis and Butthead.

Edited by Peace

I see where you're going with this but it makes no sense.

The Republican resigns right away and the hubbub dies down but the dem hangs on for dear life and the publicity keeps up. I really don't know much about politics but you republicans should stop crying and just rid yourself of shame like Weiner has done. He is a true hero in today's America.

The doughboys from WWII beat Hitler and bombed Hirohito and Kawasaki so that future american congressman would be free to show their junk to anyone they pleased. Lee had no respect for these soldiers when he resigned and didn't stand up for his right to drop trou. Weiner is doing the right thing to honor America's legacy of freedom to tweet a money shot.

It is disgusting to me that people like you and other republicans compare the length of threads as if a few more posts bother you. Big deal. Then don't read it then. Don't try to deny him his rights because you are republican. Get a life and while you're at it think of all the Americans who died so he could e-mail his prick.

Didn't they hound the guy from upstate out of office for the exact same thing? Or was there something else in that case?

In the Lee case, texting a shirtless picture of himself was the very tip of the ice-berg. He went away quickly, because it was going to come out that he was soliciting trans-gendered and transvestite types. If it had just been the regular stuff, we would have likely seen a Weiner-like performance from Lee, as well...

So in conclusion: a married congressman sending photos of his rooster to multiple women of unknown age and having phone sex with them in his office -- and then intentionally lying to the entire world, including his family and constituents, over and over in sought-out interview after sought-out interview -- is something we should stop paying attention to, but having an affair with a Congressional aide is newsworthy?

Awesome. :lol: :lol:

I see where you're going with this but it makes no sense.

You're asking Booster to think in the abstract...and not linearly. Good luck.

See in booster land, you do one thing at a time, you think one thing at a time.

Which is of course why he posts one sentence at a time, and can't handle anything else.

Moreover, that's why he doesn't get your posts, gets frustrated and tells you your jokes aren't funny and that you should STFU.

The fun part is that he thinks he's in on the joke, and doesn't realize, he is the joke.

So in conclusion: a married congressman sending photos of his rooster to multiple women of unknown age and having phone sex with them in his office -- and then intentionally lying to the entire world, including his family and constituents, over and over in sought-out interview after sought-out interview -- is something we should stop paying attention to, but having an affair with a Congressional aide is newsworthy?

Way to miss the point. You love looking at wieners penis,so feel free. My point is that he won't resign and calls for him to do so are silly. There is precedent for awful behavior and no resignation, not the least of which is Newt 's multiple affairs, at least one of which was present during Monicagate hearings, and the bathroom footsie guy.

People should resign for stuff like this but they rarely do. Chris Lee was an exception.

Edited by Peace

He allegedly bumbed shoes with the guy in the shitter next to him.

What's Weiners crime here? Lying to the Press?

Either way these people have F'd up. I am still not finding the crime here. I am hoping this doesn't take over the media spotlight for a long period of time.. would rather they talk about jobs.

Way to miss the point. You love looking at wieners penis,so feel free. My point is that he won't resign and calls for him to do so are silly. There is precedent for awful behavior and no resignation, not the least of which is Newt 's multiple affairs, at least one of which was present during Monicagate hearings, and the bathroom footsie guy.

People should resign for stuff like this but they rarely do. Chris Lee was an exception.

Way to make yourself clear.

As much of a spectacle as this was... I could not stand seeing Brietbart hiiacking the press conference. What a pompous ass that guy is. "I'm doing this to save his family, okay? And if this guy wants to start fighting with me again, I have this photo." Nice approach, I'll save you or else I have this photo to humiliate you some more. Why does he feel as though HE had to dig into this?

Edited by pBills