Egypt Opens Gaza Border

What does the PA have to do with it? They've been in "control" of the WB fir years and theyre not allowed to have an airport, either.

Secondly, the PA and Hamas are together now and they still won't get an airport.

How can daily rocket attacks stop a "sovereign" nation from opening their own airport.

The PA has worked in conjunction with the IDF for a while which is why the PA polices much of the West Bank. With respect to the WB having an airport, I don't know if they've even attempted to get one or not.

Yes, the PA has allied themselves with terrorists. That should help their cause...

Because daily rocket attacks forced Israel to put a blockade on Gaza from land sea and air. Only now, Rafa is open.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've let you guys go on the offensive for a little too long now. It's my turn to hit back.

1. Is the occupation, illegal? Yes

2. Does the UN regularly condemn Israel for various violations only to have the US veto them? Yes

3. Are settlements illegal? Yes

4. How did we go from Reagan's "tear down that wall" speech to allowing the Israelis to build their own, at the same time confiscating even more land from Palestinians?

Answer those questions, just like I've answered yours, please. You guys conveniently ignore certain points I've made in the past, so I'd like to see you all come clean on these points. Thank you.

Edited by b.harami98

I've let you guys go on the offensive for a little too long now. It's my turn to hit back.

2. Does the UN regularly condemn Israel for various violations only to have the US veto them? Yes

4. How did we go from Reagan's "tear down that wall" speech to allowing the Israelis to build their own, at the same time confiscating even more land from Palestinians?

Answer those questions, just like I've answered yours, please. You guys conveniently ignore certain points I've made in the past, so I'd like to see you all come clean on these points. Thank you.

I'll answer the first three with one answer, does anybody actually care about the UN? They allow for too many double standards to be taken seriously.

I'll answer the first three with one answer, does anybody actually care about the UN? They allow for too many double standards to be taken seriously.

Wow! That's your answer? What a cop out! The governing powers give Israel the right to use the Straits of Tiran and when Nasser takes away that right, you guys justify a pre-emotive strike by Israel, but when the shoe is on the other foot, you pretend like it doesn't matter what the international community says. What a joke!

Also, I'll take your silence as a sign of victory in this debate. Game over. When confronted with legitimate questions you take the low toad and answer back with a question and a knock on the UN. You lose.

Edited by b.harami98

Wow! That's your answer? What a cop out! The governing powers give Israel the right to use the Straits of Tiran and when Nasser takes away that right, you guys justify a pre-emotive strike by Israel, but when the shoe is on the other foot, you pretend like it doesn't matter what the international community says. What a joke!

Also, I'll take your silence as a sign of victory in this debate. Game over. When confronted with legitimate questions you take the low toad and answer back with a question and a knock on the UN. You lose.

You may want to read this:

http://www.zionismontheweb.org/middle_east/Israel/Israel_six_day_war.htm

What's do funny? I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong, but you wouldn't know nothing about that.

What's do funny is that even after I've explained it at least twice, you still can't get it right.

Even funnier is that you contradicted yourself...You've been saying for pages that Israel started the '67 war...but it's 100% Nasser's fault, because the Israelis were provoked? Seriously? Is this performance art or are you really this much of an ass munch?

Whatever. So the Soviets vetoed the UN's resolution? The US does the same thing. It's not the UN that's a joke, it's the people in charge of the US and Russia that veto those resolutions that are a joke. That still doesn't change the fact that wrong is wrong and right is right.

None the less, the occupation is illegal and that hasn't been vetoed. So answer my questions.

Whatever. So the Soviets vetoed the UN's resolution? The US does the same thing. It's not the UN that's a joke, it's the people in charge of the US and Russia that veto those resolutions that are a joke. That still doesn't change the fact that wrong is wrong and right is right.

None the less, the occupation is illegal and that hasn't been vetoed. So answer my questions.

Don't answer his question, 3rd. You just stick to the low toad. :w00t:

What's do funny is that even after I've explained it at least twice, you still can't get it right.

Even funnier is that you contradicted yourself...You've been saying for pages that Israel started the '67 war...but it's 100% Nasser's fault, because the Israelis were provoked? Seriously? Is this performance art or are you really this much of an ass munch?

First off, I'm typing from iPhone, so there will be few typos.

Secondly, Nasser might have incited the Israelis to attack, but how does that effect the WB, Gaza and most importantly East Jerusalem?

Does Nasser's mistake allow Israel to get away with more than just taking over the Straits of Tiran?

Of course you won't answer my questions, because you can't. I laid out a challenge to you all and as usual, it goes unanswered.

First off, I'm typing from iPhone, so there will be few typos.

Secondly, Nasser might have incited the Israelis to attack, but how does that effect the WB, Gaza and most importantly East Jerusalem?

Does Nasser's mistake allow Israel to get away with more than just taking over the Straits of Tiran?

Of course you won't answer my questions, because you can't. I laid out a challenge to you all and as usual, it goes unanswered.

I won't answer your questions because you're ignorant, stupid, and would ignore the answers anyway. You've spent ten-plus pages proving you can't have an intelligent, rational discussion. You're not even constructing coherent arguments anymore.

Is that what you got out of that article?

Are you really comparing a wall used to keep one country's citizens from "escaping" to freedom to one used to keep terrorists w/ bombs strapped to their belts out of a different one? You don't see a difference between a defensive wall and the Berlin Wall?

Wow.

I won't answer your questions because you're ignorant, stupid, and would ignore the answers anyway. You've spent ten-plus pages proving you can't have an intelligent, rational discussion. You're not even constructing coherent arguments anymore.

Yeah? Well you're a lonely, pathetic, no life having, waste of a human life that leads an unfulfilled life. That doesn't stop me from giving you someone to actually converse with.

The UN never deemed the Israeli occupation illegal. If Israel officially annexed the territories, then it would be illegal. Israeli occupation has the same legal underpinning as the previous occupation by Egypt & Jordan. (I imagine Palestinian living conditions under the more benevolent Arabs pre-1967 were much better.)

The UN regularly condemns NYPD for giving them parking tickets too. We can all sleep well at night knowing that the keepers of human rights at the UN pass resolutions condemning Israel, yet turn a blind eye to Bosnia, Darfur & Rwanda.

Settlements are illegal if they are officially annexed to Israel, which they are not.

There was no need for the wall prior to Intifada II.

I'm done with this topic. You guys don't answer my questions anyways so why should I answer yours? Besides, I'm actually giving Tom a person he can talk to and I dont want to do that. Let him go back to being a sorry little recluse with no real friends.

So it's not the institution that's a joke, it's the people who effectively control the institutions that are a joke? Isn't that the exact same !@#$ing thing?

Doesn't that simply tell you that the UN is biased and most resolutions are effectively biased as a result making any resolution biased? You think I, or anyone else, takes seriously an institution that had Libya on their Human Rights council and considered Iran on the commission for Women's rights?

I'm done with this topic. You guys don't answer my questions anyways so why should I answer yours? Besides, I'm actually giving Tom a person he can talk to and I dont want to do that. Let him go back to being a sorry little recluse with no real friends.

Did we really not answer the questions or did you not accept them? It took you 5 pages to accept that 1967 was preemptive. Many people are grossly misinformed about Israel and its creation.

You act like pBills. You demand immediate answers to cherry picked statements and questions. When you are getting the score run up on you, you decide to take your ball and go home while calling it quits. You are playing the victim, and it is obvious you've had practice. At first I thought you were probably a pretty decent guy. The way you are acting and painting people that disagree with you with such a wide brush makes me doubt that.

Yeah? Well you're a lonely, pathetic, no life having, waste of a human life that leads an unfulfilled life. That doesn't stop me from giving you someone to actually converse with.

But I'm tall.

You act like pBills. You demand immediate answers to cherry picked statements and questions. When you are getting the score run up on you, you decide to take your ball and go home while calling it quits. You are playing the victim, and it is obvious you've had practice. At first I thought you were probably a pretty decent guy. The way you are acting and painting people that disagree with you with such a wide brush makes me doubt that.

How many more times do you think he'll take his ball and go home? That's twice so far. I think maybe he's got three more.

Sorry guys, but I live in the real word. I don't let the game of politics distract me. Like the Israel didn't annex the occupied territories, yet, so they didn't break any laws thing, for example. Semantics. Nothing more, nothing less. It's called the occupied territories for a reason, because it's OCCUPIED!

You guys can win the political discussion, I don't care about. Our world is screwed up because of politics.

You guys are good guys, but DC Tom is driving me to the edge. I can't take it anymore and I don't have to stick around for it. That's the real reason I'm backing out of this discussion. Not because I want answers right away or the answers I want to hear, but its because of him.

Listen, I've been to Palestine on several occasions and I don't need the UN, you guys, Israel, the media or some books to tell me something seriously wrong is going on there.

Sorry guys, but I live in the real word. I don't let the game of politics distract me. Like the Israel didn't annex the occupied territories, yet, so they didn't break any laws thing, for example. Semantics. Nothing more, nothing less. It's called the occupied territories for a reason, because it's OCCUPIED!

Wow. Just wow. At least you came right out with it. A lot of people are anti-semantic but most try to hide it. At least you admit it but I have to be honest with you, I find all racism disgusting and hope you change some day.