Egypt Opens Gaza Border

Like what? Post 1 million times on a message board? Get a life. It's funny how a dude with 28K+ posts can tell someone else he has better things to do with his time.

The proof is in the pudding. YOU are the one with no life.

Me? I own two homes, land abroad and here in the US. Make great money. I have a wife, two beautiful kids with one on the way. Lots of family and friends. I speak three languages. I can go on and on... Does that sound like an I'm an idiot to you? That's a rhetorical question, BTW.

So you see, I have plenty of things to do with my time, whereas you have the amazing feat of reaching 28K posts. Good for you. You deserve a round of applause.

Yeah, you do sound like the one with no life. See if you can figure out why...

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We as "American's" really hate Arabs don't we?

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm being serious. The last sixty year they've taken the shaft for the most part, which is what creates/breeds/nurishes terrorism right? I also don't think "They" like it being called the Middle East, to them it's Central I suppose. In any event we're a racist nation that imposses our power/beliefs/agendas upon others because we can and even though it'd be wonderful for us to suddendly grow a heart (without our pockets growing mind you) but it's not going to happen. We're going to be at war with these fellas for a considerable amount of time more, they're not going anywhere and we're just sitting here on the porch whispering to ourselves about the different faces moving into the neighborhood.

So, as I close the screened door...

God Bless America

(My God is #1 and yours can't hit a curveball)

P.S. ATTENTION People of New Jersey, Rhode Island, Kentucky, Alabama, Texas and Utha STOP SAYING MY GOD IS BETTER THAN YOURS! If your religion is based upon a Monotheistic foundation then stop acknowloging "Other Gods", it makes you sound ignorant and thus makes people who too believe in the "One God" concept look stupid too, thanks.

We as "American's" really hate Arabs don't we?

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm being serious. The last sixty year they've taken the shaft for the most part, which is what creates/breeds/nurishes terrorism right? I also don't think "They" like it being called the Middle East, to them it's Central I suppose. In any event we're a racist nation that imposses our power/beliefs/agendas upon others because we can and even though it'd be wonderful for us to suddendly grow a heart (without our pockets growing mind you) but it's not going to happen. We're going to be at war with these fellas for a considerable amount of time more, they're not going anywhere and we're just sitting here on the porch whispering to ourselves about the different faces moving into the neighborhood.

So, as I close the screened door...

God Bless America

(My God is #1 and yours can't hit a curveball)

P.S. ATTENTION People of New Jersey, Rhode Island, Kentucky, Alabama, Texas and Utha STOP SAYING MY GOD IS BETTER THAN YOURS! If your religion is based upon a Monotheistic foundation then stop acknowloging "Other Gods", it makes you sound ignorant and thus makes people who too believe in the "One God" concept look stupid too, thanks.

Hey Don, weren't you the host of Soul Train back in the day? That was a good show.

Hey Don, weren't you the host of Soul Train back in the day? That was a good show.

I believe that was Don Cornelius. You were pretty close though, seeing as how "P" & "C" are close to one another in the alphabet. You've done your username justice.

P.P.S.

Please will the folks in Indiana stop the inbreeding.

Thanks a bunch.

I believe that was Don Cornelius. You were pretty close though, seeing as how "P" & "C" are close to one another in the alphabet.

No. Don Cornelius was the Planet of the Apes guy. I'm pretty sure Don Powlus was Soul Train.

You mean the

The Man who played the chimp Dr.Cornelius was Roddy McDowell.

Don Cornelius the Man who hosted Soul Train.

Now that we've cleared that up, I have to ask did you eat paint chips as a kid?