Egypt Opens Gaza Border

Wow. Just wow. At least you came right out with it. A lot of people are anti-semantic but most try to hide it. At least you admit it but I have to be honest with you, I find all racism disgusting and hope you change some day.

Yes, he's very blunt and straightforward about it. He's not ambidextrous at all.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, but I live in the real word. I don't let the game of politics distract me. Like the Israel didn't annex the occupied territories, yet, so they didn't break any laws thing, for example. Semantics. Nothing more, nothing less. It's called the occupied territories for a reason, because it's OCCUPIED!

You guys can win the political discussion, I don't care about. Our world is screwed up because of politics.

You guys are good guys, but DC Tom is driving me to the edge. I can't take it anymore and I don't have to stick around for it. That's the real reason I'm backing out of this discussion. Not because I want answers right away or the answers I want to hear, but its because of him.

Listen, I've been to Palestine on several occasions and I don't need the UN, you guys, Israel, the media or some books to tell me something seriously wrong is going on there.

That's three...

News flash, b.harami: pretty much everyone in this thread was mocking your stupid ass.

That's because it doesn't. You come to that conclusion on your own. I never said Israel is likely to attack for land in the future, now '67, that's a different story. I do believe they launched their attack in '67 for expansion of land purposes, but if they give that land back, why in the world would they attack anyone to take it back---again?

How did you come up with that?

You, not I, have been making assertion after assertion after aspersion, about Israel in this thread. I simply applied your assertions and aspersions as though they are absolute truths....and came up with the only logical conclusion that can be drawn using them:

If Israel is forced back to 1967 borders, there is a 95% chance that they will attack(according to you), preemptively or otherwise(a.t.y.), at the slightest provocation(a.t.y.) or if they decide that they want the land they gave up...back(a.t.y.).

So, based on your premises, the only thing we can expect from forcing Israel to accept the 1967 borders is: an all-out attack from them, made even more likely if even 1(one) dopey Palestinian sets off even 1(one) rocket.

Given that you have been arguing these points for 10 pages of thread...I don't see how supporting the 1967 borders squares with "being for peace".

Sorry guys, but I live in the real word. I don't let the game of politics distract me. Like the Israel didn't annex the occupied territories, yet, so they didn't break any laws thing, for example. Semantics. Nothing more, nothing less. It's called the occupied territories for a reason, because it's OCCUPIED!

You guys can win the political discussion, I don't care about. Our world is screwed up because of politics.

Listen, I've been to Palestine on several occasions and I don't need the UN, you guys, Israel, the media or some books to tell me something seriously wrong is going on there.

And how did it get to be OCCUPIED? By accident? Could it be that somebody was shooting from that ground, and the Israelis moved their units there to stop the shooting...thereby occupying said ground?

Politics are exactly what you need to be talking right now. Every time some tool shoots a rocket, you lose us politically. Every time you give the Israelis an excuse, you lose us politically. Every time we see more wide-eyed psychopaths babbling stupidity/lunacy you lose us politically.

Now, you started out by saying that you want the US to stop supporting Israel militarily. My friend...that is a uniquely political decision. It ain't about us winning the political discussion, it's about YOU winning the political discussion. Think about that for a second.

The only way you achieve your goals is politics. Wise up. Stop the babbling idiots from being on TV. Clean up your message. Get your f'ing act together. Start looking like serious people. Stop looking like pictures from the Old Testament. Nobody wants to see Omar the Tent Maker screaming "Death to America". Understand...that Omar guy doesn't make us afraid...he makes us do something much worse for you: change the channel. We don't give a F about Omar, and Omar is deluding himself if he thinks he has any real power. Is this really that hard?

Of course something is wrong: you have an entire set of people with next to 0 power over anything that goes on in their lives. And, instead of doing things that will gain you real power...you have been renting power from other people...like the Soviets, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc. As GG said, and you missed, you have been their pawns this whole time.

So, it's up to your people, do want to keep renting power by taking Saudi money only to blow yourselves up, buying Soviet AK-47s only to get sauced by Apache helicopters, supporting Hamas/Hizbollah only to find out your real master is Iran? Or, it's it time to stop doing their bidding/making them money/fighting their wars for them?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

If these countries really wanted to attack Israel, than why the hell did they last only six days, huh? Are you people that gullible to believe that multiple countries joining together to fight one enemy because "they wanted to", only had it in them to last 6 DAYS!!!! HAHAHAHAA. Funny.

Wait, didn't that very thing happen in 1973?

Watch. If you dare. Take note on who's providing the commentary, here, as well. Americans, Jews, Israelis, Christians...These aren't biased, political driven opinions. Real truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWpOqAitZLs&feature=player_embedded#at=4760

That's three...

News flash, b.harami: pretty much everyone in this thread was mocking your stupid ass.

Now it's 4.

OH, NO.... What am I going to do now???? My life is over!!!

BTW, I've changed my name to NoJustice

Edited by NoJustice

Watch. If you dare. Take note on who's providing the commentary, here, as well. Americans, Jews, Israelis, Christians...These aren't biased, political driven opinions. Real truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWpOqAitZLs&feature=player_embedded#at=4760

How on earth did any of us ever know anything before youtube? :rolleyes:

Now it's 4.

OH, NO.... What am I going to do now???? My life is over!!!

Nope...still three. Learn to count.

BTW, I've changed my name to NoJustice

A rose, by any other name...

So the egyptians don't care about the palestinians either? Where is the justice?

They reopened the border, didn't they?

BTW, I gave myself some time to cool off and that's the reason why I decided to come back to this topic. I was too angry to go on when I said I was going to leave this discussion. Thank You.

How on earth did any of us ever know anything before youtube? :rolleyes:

What, just because it's on youtube doesn't make it true? You didn't even watch it, I bet, and you won't. It might alter your thought process and you can't have that.

What, just because it's on youtube doesn't make it true? You didn't even watch it, I bet, and you won't. It might alter your thought process and you can't have that.

Maybe you can waste 90 minutes watching a half-assed youtube "documentary". The rest of us have better things to do.

I was only adding to your count there. You said three, I followed with four.

You're amazing.

Maybe you can waste 90 minutes watching a half-assed youtube "documentary". The rest of us have better things to do.

You're amazing.

Like what? Post 1 million times on a message board? Get a life. It's funny how a dude with 28K+ posts can tell someone else he has better things to do with his time.

The proof is in the pudding. YOU are the one with no life.

Me? I own two homes, land abroad and here in the US. Make great money. I have a wife, two beautiful kids with one on the way. Lots of family and friends. I speak three languages. I can go on and on... Does that sound like an I'm an idiot to you? That's a rhetorical question, BTW.

So you see, I have plenty of things to do with my time, whereas you have the amazing feat of reaching 28K posts. Good for you. You deserve a round of applause.

Edited by NoJustice

They reopened the border and then reclosed it. Look at the link I posted.

Is there are official word on why it was closed once again? From what I hear, they started to work on the border crossing on Friday and hadn't finished, yet.

Harami you're not proving anything to anyone. No one gives a ****.

Which one is it? No one gives a crap or I'm not proving anything? Or both?

If you can watch that documentary and not see what's going on, you're blind.

With $3 billion dollars in aid going to Israel per year, I would think you should give a crap.

Both. Was there any implication that I was asking you to choose?

Yeah, you're contradicting yourself with those two statements.

"I'm not proving anything" suggests you care enough to see that I can prove anything and plus, you're still posting in this thread. A thread, BTW, that has been stagnant for 2 days and yet, here you are, two days later checking in on a thread, replying, and posting links that you apparently don't give a damn about.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNd-FPBNeig&feature=feedu

Props to the activists! We need more people like that on both sides!! As far as the classless idiots in that video goes, we have plenty of those on the Palestinian side, as well.