Five wide

Buffalobills.com names Roosevelt most consistent player of camp

Chan loves consistent players, he should get a shot at #2

I guess it wasn't this particular thread but I said Roosevelt makes the team but at least half the posters saw him on the practice squad… in fact there was a discussion about whether he was practice squad eligible.

The thread I'm referencing was recently after Gailey said twice about Naaman, "he's a great football player."

Gailey's pretty honest and you can usually tell which players he really likes and which ones he's lukewarm about.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it wasn't this particular thread but I said Roosevelt makes the team but at least half the posters saw him on the practice squad… in fact there was a discussion about whether he was practice squad eligible.

The thread I'm referencing was recently after Gailey said twice about Naaman, "he's a great football player."

Gailey's pretty honest and you can usually tell which players he really likes and which ones he's lukewarm about.

Yes sir that was under "naaman"

My point is the guy catches everything, he is one of two receivers who did not miss any camp, gaily says he is great

and he is named camps most consistent, so why is he not talked about in the top 3-4?

Hopefully by the start of the season he has risen up the d chart

I dont think being a Buffalo native should gived you a roster spot, especially over an explosive player who has been one of the leagues best punt returner.

Okay then cut Corto coz Namaan has way more upside. I personally like both they represent WNY well and they know the importance of this team to our city.

Both Corto and Easley will make the team. Easley was a THIRD rounder in '10, right? Gotta see what he's made of, and so far it seems he's worth a spot.

Nelson, on the other hand, really pisses me off. Had an inexplicable drop or two vs. Chicago. Seems he has potential, but not seeing it...

Edited by Cereal

Both Corto and Easley will make the team. Easley was a THIRD rounder in '10, right? Gotta see what he's made of, and so far it seems he's worth a spot.

Nelson, on the other hand, really pisses me off. Had an inexplicable drop or two vs. Chicago. Seems he has potential, but not seeing it...

I believe Easley was a 4th

You haven't seen his potential? Stop staring into your cereal bowl

Leaving Evans and Roscoe off

this was dated before the fact but Evans is now gone. And who was surprised by it?

As for Roscoe... He's had ups and downs. Who was it that fumbled the ball to NE giving them the ball in the red zone thus allowing them to score and win the game in 2009?

Expanded rosters if approved under the new cab, may allow us (gailey permitting) to keep six of them

Roster size remains the same under the new CBA. I still think they keep 6, Johnson, Parrish, Nelson, Jones, Easley, Roosevelt & Smith as a 3rd QB.

As for Roscoe... He's had ups and downs. Who was it that fumbled the ball to NE giving them the ball in the red zone thus allowing them to score and win the game in 2009?

Wasn't that against the Browns? Blake Costanzo, former Bill, recovered it.

Edited by Rob Johnson Jr

Roster size remains the same under the new CBA. I still think they keep 6, Johnson, Parrish, Nelson, Jones, Easley, Roosevelt & Smith as a 3rd QB.

Wasn't that against the Browns? Blake Costanzo, former Bill, recovered it.

Actually active roster increased by one

Leaving Evans and Roscoe off

this was dated before the fact but Evans is now gone. And who was surprised by it?

Mckelvin fumbled opening game against new England but Roscoe did fumble a couple weeks later to snatch defeat out of the hands of victory against cleveland

Well between the wrs rbs and oline I don't have a clue who stands where.

We might end up signing one if they can't stay healthy.

With the short evaluation time already a factor, none of them being able to stay on the field (less Stevie), it's gotta be hard to evaluate, might just end up being whomever is healthy