Pre Derby Party With Eric Wood, Brian Brohm, and Andy Livitre

Hey Buffalo Bills Nation! I was in Kentucky this past weekend for the Derby, and went to a pre-derby party hosted by Brian Brohm and Eric Wood. Got to talk to Wood for awhile about our draft. He said he loved it and that he would of been very upset if we had taken a QB early. Both Wood and Livitre said they love playing for Fitzy. I also got the chance to talk to Will Wofford who is a louisville native and was at the party. What a great guy! Hope ya'll enjoy the pictures. Go Bills!

post-12313-005450400 1305236489_thumb.jpg

post-12313-060385500 1305236503_thumb.jpg

post-12313-095095700 1305236524_thumb.jpg

post-12313-080928700 1305236539_thumb.jpg

Hey Buffalo Bills Nation! I was in Kentucky this past weekend for the Derby, and went to a pre-derby party hosted by Brian Brohm and Eric Wood. Got to talk to Wood for awhile about our draft. He said he loved it and that he would of been very upset if we had taken a QB early. Both Wood and Livitre said they love playing for Fitzy. I also got the chance to talk to Will Wofford who is a louisville native and was at the party. What a great guy! Hope ya'll enjoy the pictures. Go Bills!

Great pics ... sounds like a fun time!!

Every interview with our offensive team shows their confidence in Fitz ... time to start thinking where this team might be going now that these guys have some time under their belts and Chan's system is kicking in with a known starter.

Wood, Levitre and Dareus are gonna have some serious fun working against each other in practice. They will all make each other better players. We've got the makings of a good core group in the trenches. Finally.

GO BILLS!!!

I love hearing about our players having such unity and seeing them having a good time together. It's good to know that Fitz has the backing of so many of our players but it looks like Brohm is pretty popular himself.

He may be popular with at least one player being Eric Wood because they were in college together but i'm thinkin he's run out of favor with the coaching staff. i'm not sure but i'm just sayin !!

Which i hate because i was rooting for the guy ! I thought if he could be half the QB he was in college he might be the Bills future but after learning the scheme all last season & seeing what he did with it in the last game i don't see him having much of a future with the Bills . Liked or disliked !! :blush:

He may be popular with at least one player being Eric Wood because they were in college together but i'm thinkin he's run out of favor with the coaching staff. i'm not sure but i'm just sayin !!

Which i hate because i was rooting for the guy ! I thought if he could be half the QB he was in college he might be the Bills future but after learning the scheme all last season & seeing what he did with it in the last game i don't see him having much of a future with the Bills . Liked or disliked !! :blush:

That is because statistics prove that highly rated college QB's from Louisville, with alliterative monograms, drafted in the second round, after being cut by their original team, then resigned to its practice squad, then signed from that practice squad by another team, rarely - if ever- go on to achieve success in the NFL.