Bills have 0 players in top 100 players of 2011

Other than Kyle Williams, who do you think on the Bills is deserving?

I don't think he's deserving, but Donte Whitner certainly thinks he is. Or at least he wants to be paid like one.

How can you be a top player of 2011 when they haven't played a game yet?

PTR

It's the top players in the game today. Today is the year 2011.

http://top100.nfl.com/

I can not argue that the Bills deserve a top 100 player -- I can't think of one. Kyle Williams was the Bills best performers with Stevie Johnson second. Williams is not in the top 5 of D-Tackles and Johnson is not in the top 10 wideouts. Moorman was a top 3 punter until this past year -- he slipped in 2010 -- not sure if it is age or what? That said, punters won't make a top 100 list or at least should not.

I can not argue that the Bills deserve a top 100 player -- I can't think of one. Kyle Williams was the Bills best performers with Stevie Johnson second. Williams is not in the top 5 of D-Tackles and Johnson is not in the top 10 wideouts. Moorman was a top 3 punter until this past year -- he slipped in 2010 -- not sure if it is age or what? That said, punters won't make a top 100 list or at least should not.

I would argue this point as the only DT's that I felt outplayed KW last year were Suh and Ngata.

Edited by justnzane

NFL network is airing a list of the top 100 NFL players today as voted on by the players. The Bills have 0 players on this list. The only other team with 0 players on this list is the Seattle Seahawks, who ironically made the playoffs last year.

Are you surprised?

Kyle Williams is deserving and although Stevie Johnson ranked 11th in yardage, he was in the top 5 in TD and Yards after the catch. That makes him a top 10 reciever in my book. Other than these two, I can't think of anyone.

Moorman and Williams are the only 2 that one could make a legitimate case right now for deserving to be on this list.

But this is a very young team and the Bills do have some young guys who could make a push for top 100 very soon. Spiller, Wood, Johnson, Dareus, and Byrd immediately come to mind...though this could easily be wishful thinking on my part.

I could have sworn that I saw a picture of Fred Jackson when they were running the promo for it during the draft. While the Bills have a lot of players with potential, they are lacking anyone truly great.

If they do a list next year, I think Dareus will make the list.

2010 rookies did make the list. Buffalo's own Mike Williams came in at #83.

On another NFLN show dedicated to analyzing/commenting on this NFLN show (must be hurting for programming with the lock out), they asked the panel which rookies would make next years list.

All of them said "Marcel Dareus".

Go Bills! :thumbsup:

Moorman and Williams are the only 2 that one could make a legitimate case right now for deserving to be on this list.

I'm sorry, but no punter should be anywhere NEAR the top 100 players in the league.

Fred Jackson deserves to be in there IMO. Good player for a long time

Don't get me wrong, I like Fred Jackson, but he has only been a starter for two years, and hasn't even started all the game in those two seasons? Long Time? I think the only one who could possible get any consideration is Kyle Williams, and he is I would think just barely on the outside of the top 100. I like Moorman, but after several really good seasons, he is coming off of an average at best season in 2010. Don't forget this team has sucked for so many seasons, if it were full of top 100 players they would have won more than 4 games.

Edited by billsfreak