Top 100 players of 2011

I usually don't post but after watching some of the NFL networks top 100 players of 2011 ONLY! and hearing that the Bills do not have 1 player that qualify I am thinking the players really didn't get as much say as NFL network wants us to think. How is Kyle Williams not in the top 100? Mike Williams (TB) played well and was ranked 83 but had worse stats then Stevie Johnson...I understand BJ Raji and Mike Williams are on better teams but looking at stats alone and how Stevie and KW have beasted on a bad team, I'm really surprised players didn't vote for them in the top 100 of 2011. GO BILLS!!

I usually don't post but after watching some of the NFL networks top 100 players of 2011 ONLY! and hearing that the Bills do not have 1 player that qualify I am thinking the players really didn't get as much say as NFL network wants us to think. How is Kyle Williams not in the top 100? Mike Williams (TB) played well and was ranked 83 but had worse stats then Stevie Johnson...I understand BJ Raji and Mike Williams are on better teams but looking at stats alone and how Stevie and KW have beasted on a bad team, I'm really surprised players didn't vote for them in the top 100 of 2011. GO BILLS!!

fred jackson,steve johnson,kyle williams--the only 3 Bills that should even be close to top 100.probbly kyle shoulda been in there.

Oh its just that buffalo bills players don't get any love, go to the NFL store... it says get your rookie first round draft picks jerseys, so you'd think it would go 1,2,3,4,5, instead it goes.... Carolina, Broncos, bengals, Cardinals, then the Falcons. do we not even !@#$ing exist lol, maybe im digging to deep but its ridiculous how much we get overlooked. I know we are a bad team and all but to me it seems like we are being exile!

Realistically - kw is the only snub. You figure an average team will have about 3 of these players, and quite frankly, we are lacking elite talent in a big way. Even he is the anchor of the worst rush defense- not implying it's his fault, but it's easy to see why we don't have representation.

fred jackson,steve johnson,kyle williams--the only 3 Bills that should even be close to top 100.probbly kyle shoulda been in there.

No if it was top 100 of 2011 it makes since if jackson didn't make the list, but willaims, johnson, poz and even fitzpatrick shoulda got consideration off of stats and big plays alone, like i said earlier we (the bills) are being exile. and we need to start kicking some ass so we can start getting the respect that so many of our over looked players are do, how do you make the pro bowl but get omitted from the top 100 list lol, what a !@#$ing joke.

Edited by Nishous

Oh its just that buffalo bills players don't get any love, go to the NFL store... it says get your rookie first round draft picks jerseys, so you'd think it would go 1,2,3,4,5, instead it goes.... Carolina, Broncos, bengals, Cardinals, then the Falcons. do we not even !@#$ing exist lol, maybe im digging to deep but its ridiculous how much we get overlooked. I know we are a bad team and all but to me it seems like we are being exile!

Realistically, those players should generate more jersey sales. I'm pretty sure this is revenue driven not just a slap in the face.

A 3-4 defensive end isn't energizing to a fan base like a qb, a rushbacker (in a city that sold tons of rookie jerseys), the top receiver, the top corner, a the marquee trade.

Not to mention we don't have our new jerseys to sell yet

Edited by NoSaint

Probably because the new jerseys haven't been "officially" released yet, but still we've always been overlooked in other years.

No if it was top 100 of 2011 it makes since if jackson didn't make the list, but willaims, johnson, poz and even fitzpatrick shoulda got consideration off of stats and big plays alone, like i said earlier we (the bills) are being exile. and we need to start kicking some ass so we can start getting the respect that so many of our over looked players are do, how do you make the pro bowl but get omitted from the top 100 list lol, what a !@#$ing joke.

Williams is the only one of those in the top ten of their position....

I went over to the site, that is b.s. I think that is most likely due to the fact that the Bills are getting new jerseys. For what it's worth, the draft hat is on the front page.

Probably because the new jerseys haven't been "officially" released yet, but still we've always been overlooked in other years.

Beat me to it.

Realistically - kw is the only snub. You figure an average team will have about 3 of these players, and quite frankly, we are lacking elite talent in a big way. Even he is the anchor of the worst rush defense- not implying it's his fault, but it's easy to see why we don't have representation.

I agree that KW would be the only real snub in my opinion as well but when I saw Mike Williams make the list and Stevie J didn't I thought why not since he had the better year on a worse team...I can't wait to see what KWs stats look like next year with Dareus playing next to him! Bye Bye last place run D!!!

Maybe the fans have gotten so use to mediocrity that when we get an OK player we tend to think he is better than what other members of the league think. The fact of the matter is that we do not have a stand out player...not even KW. I don't think teams are afraid of the KW threat. We just need better players. Hopefully this will begin to change this season. I respect the list because players peers voted but do I agree? Not necessarily. The last poll voted Jerry Rice the greatest football player of all time. While he was a very good player I just don't see any receiver being the best. Sit back and watch Brady or Manning get the top spot.