Weird Bills Curse of Mine

This week I moved out of Pittsburgh and on looking back realized that the last time the Bills made the playoffs and lost in the Music City Miracle was when I was in N. Virgina (1999) before I moved to Pittsburgh 2 weeks after. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end and the curse will be lifted and the Bills will make the post season this year.

It was a tough 11 years @ Pittsburgh being surrounded by Steeler fans day-in day-out and having to listen to them crowing about their three SB appearances this decade when we were sunk in mediocrity. Let us see if the curse is indeed true.

This week I moved out of Pittsburgh and on looking back realized that the last time the Bills made the playoffs and lost in the Music City Miracle was when I was in N. Virgina (1999) before I moved to Pittsburgh 2 weeks after. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end and the curse will be lifted and the Bills will make the post season this year.

It was a tough 11 years @ Pittsburgh being surrounded by Steeler fans day-in day-out and having to listen to them crowing about their three SB appearances this decade when we were sunk in mediocrity. Let us see if the curse is indeed true.

You bastard! You have caused me years of anguish. I'm calling the Seals....

I live in Pittsburgh as well. Although I moved here the year of the Music City Miracle. The timing is just a coincidence. Don't blame yourself. At least we got to see how a real NFL team is run, and can now say that Nix/Gailey appear on their way to putting Buffalo back together. And, at least we have the Pens! But I would like your suppossed curse to last another year, so we get Andrew Luck!

I live in Pittsburgh as well. Although I moved here the year of the Music City Miracle. The timing is just a coincidence. Don't blame yourself. At least we got to see how a real NFL team is run, and can now say that Nix/Gailey appear on their way to putting Buffalo back together. And, at least we have the Pens! But I would like your suppossed curse to last another year, so we get Andrew Luck!

Sorry Ryan but if you really care about the Bills you would move too.

Now that Ganesh is gone the Bills won't make the playoffs again until you move.

This week I moved out of Pittsburgh and on looking back realized that the last time the Bills made the playoffs and lost in the Music City Mistake was when I was in N. Virgina (1999) before I moved to Pittsburgh 2 weeks after. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end and the curse will be lifted and the Bills will make the post season this year.

Fixed.... please don't make that mistake again(I was at that game) :ph34r:

I think I may be to blame actually. When the Bills last got to the playoffs I had a fair amount of money. That week I lost it all in Vegas. Since then I have been destitute. However I think we can all see a way out of this for the Bills to progress. Send all cash donations directly to me through my website. www.fleecingtheunsuspectingfools.com

I think I may be to blame actually. When the Bills last got to the playoffs I had a fair amount of money. That week I lost it all in Vegas. Since then I have been destitute. However I think we can all see a way out of this for the Bills to progress. Send all cash donations directly to me through my website. www.fleecingtheunsuspectingfools.com

Do you accept checks?

Getting Married next year and my future Father In Law is a big jets fan.... What a wedding gift it would be to have the Bills play the jets around my wedding date and beat them.....

Of all things Blake Costanzo's parents are his next door neighbors! They actually used to come watch the game with the NNJBBB....