Broad Jump: 8'5"

20 yrd shuffle:4.5

Michael Jasper private Bills workout - 6'4" 1/2 378 lbs

40 time: 5.38 -.17 sec

Bench 225 lbs: 34 -2 reps

Vert Jump: 32" + 5.5"

Broad Jump: 9'5" + 1'

20 yrd shuffle: ?

"The Shadow" kills Wilfork in the vert and broad jump, he is slightly under Wilfork in bench and 40 time. All while being 55 lbs heavier and 3.5" taller. Get this kid in the NFL weight room and training facilities. We could have the best NT in the NFL! Can't wait to see him in action!!

Edited by BillsInMaine

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJ says he has been playing organized football since he was four years old.... it is his passion and he does have relatives who have played in the NFL(pedigree). Lets give him support..GO BILLS.

The scary thing is that he's not done losing weight! I think we can honestly call him one of the most athletic 350+ to ever play the game. The Questions are, does he have natural instincts and can he get off of blocks? He sounds like he's dedicated to being the best he can be, but time will tell. If he is in fact a load for NFL centers to contain, then his potential will be through the roof. Can't wait to hear about Eric Wood going against him in one on one drills...

This is getting way out of hand.

Agreed. I like the guy's size. I like his story. But there's a reason he was a 7th rounder. Not saying that he can't grow into something great, but come on, we just drafted Marcell freakin' Dareus and all the excitement is about our last round pick?

Agreed. I like the guy's size. I like his story. But there's a reason he was a 7th rounder. Not saying that he can't grow into something great, but come on, we just drafted Marcell freakin' Dareus and all the excitement is about our last round pick?

Everyone loves an underdog. That's also why they made the pick.

You can teach football. You can't teach BIG.

PTR

Can you teach dirty? Wilfork is one of the dirtiest SOB s in the NFL and when he takes a cheap shot at our QB, I want someone who will even the score on Brady. I still can't believe that we didn't gave someone take a run at Brady (penalty & fines be damned) when Wilfork blatantly took out Losman's knee. Dickie J declared himself a giant pussycat that day.

Im thrilled about the drafting of Dareus. I already have a good idea of what Dareus can do in the NFL. Its the potential of having something great from the 7th round pick that excites me the most. He seems to have the physical and athletic abilities to use his size to the max. Sorry for being excited and optimistic about him...

This is getting way out of hand.

A little bit…however

I'm excited at his numbers too, but two words come to mind to temper the enthusiasm until the pads go on: Leif Larsen

Leif Larsen had one good measurable…his bench press. He couldn't dunk a basketball. He didn't have all-around freakish athletic ability.

Yes, we're all getting a bit excited but it's because this guy is a physical freak. Comparing him to Leif Larsen is not relevant.