Woman Fakes Having Breast Cancer

McBeane

http://www.weny.com/News-Local.asp?ARTICLE3864=9159656

...and lied to her husband and kids about it

She also stole money from a local Little League and kids wrestling program while she was treasurer.

I attended a golf tournament to "support" her and it disgusts me to think that someone could stoop that low, especially considering that I have had family members pass away from cancer.

I hope they throw every charge at her that they can.

http://www.weny.com/News-Local.asp?ARTICLE3864=9159656

...and lied to her husband and kids about it

She also stole money from a local Little League and kids wrestling program while she was treasurer.

I attended a golf tournament to "support" her and it disgusts me to think that someone could stoop that low, especially considering that I have had family members pass away from cancer.

I hope they throw every charge at her that they can.

This story has a familiar ring to it, I don't think she's the first. What a truly horrible thing for someone to do.

BTW, nice handle you got, but why is Dareus standing behind such a small podium?

This is very sick .... though sadly she is not the first to play on people's sympathies nor is she going to be the last. I hope the judge makes her pay more than just money ... maybe community service in a hospice so she can understand how painful the reality is to people who are really suffering.

• 2 weeks later...

Not cancer, but even Extreme Makeover : Home Edition got duped.

I've wondered how many of these families afford the upkeep and taxes on these homes. I'm not ignoring the point you made about the show being duped just focusing on another issue raised in the article. I suppose many of the recipients are not effective at managing their money to begin with so to think they can take on the additional financial burdens of these houses puzzled me.