Romeus!!!

RyanC883

From what I can tell Greg Romeus is still available. This is a first round talent. He should have gone rounds earlier. We have one more pick, take him!!!

They may take their chances and let him keep sliding at this point - Wanny should be able to bring him in udfa if noone takes a chance on him.

From what I can tell Greg Romeus is still available. This is a first round talent. He should have gone rounds earlier. We have one more pick, take him!!!

he's a first round talent in your eyes, but 32 NFL teams have passed on him 6 times. Hilarious. At what point do you chance your opinion and realize that he's not that good?

They may take their chances and let him keep sliding at this point - Wanny should be able to bring him in udfa if noone takes a chance on him.

No UFDA this year, unfortunately, because of the lockout.

he's a first round talent in your eyes, but 32 NFL teams have passed on him 6 times. Hilarious. At what point do you chance your opinion and realize that he's not that good?

He is first round talent at what point in time do you google for 30 seconds before blasting a bs pos post?

He has a scary neck and back injury that appears all 32 teams think is too much To risk.

Correction, the Saints, who are winning the draft, may get the steal of the century if he is healthy.

Edited by Why So Serious?

He is first round talent at what point in time do you google for 30 seconds before blasting a bs pos post?

He has a scary neck and back injury that appears all 32 teams think is too much To risk.

Correction, the Saints, who are winning the draft, may get the steal of the century if he is healthy.

I said the same thing earlier. They've had a great few days.

First, I've watched Romeus 15 times. He's damaged goods. It makes you look like an infant whining about why we're not picking a guy in the 6th round. NFL GMs are passing on the guy - there's a !@#$ing reason for it.

Second, LOL at anyone "winning" the draft. We were the consensus "winners" of the 2002 draft with Big Mike, Reed, and Denney. Worked out well.

First, I've watched Romeus 15 times. He's damaged goods. It makes you look like an infant whining about why we're not picking a guy in the 6th round. NFL GMs are passing on the guy - there's a !@#$ing reason for it.

Second, LOL at anyone "winning" the draft. We were the consensus "winners" of the 2002 draft with Big Mike, Reed, and Denney. Worked out well.

More BS. You haven't watched him 15 times after the injury.

Just quit dude, you don't have to make stuff up now.

He has first round talent but talent alone doesn't keep you on the field.

Let's just leave at that.