Mallet for Round 3 anyone!!

Nasty

Mallet in round three makes sense to me. This guy is a good QB and played in the toughest conference in College football and put up some good numbers. His attitude is somewhat of a problem, but that could also be a good thing. And he did have by far the best arm in this draft for the Buffalo winds. Just think if he sits under Fitz for a year or 2 while he learns the game. I think we would have a winner..... By the way I am ok the with Williams pick in round 2. I live in Big 12 country, and that guy is a heck of a player. I give us an A+ so far.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mallet in round three makes sense to me. This guy is a good QB and played in the toughest conference in College football and put up some good numbers. His attitude is somewhat of a problem, but that could also be a good thing. And he did have by far the best arm in this draft for the Buffalo winds. Just think if he sits under Fitz for a year or 2 while he learns the game. I think we would have a winner..... By the way I am ok the with Williams pick in round 2. I live in Big 12 country, and that guy is a heck of a player. I give us an A+ so far.

If we pulled this off it would be epic! But he had to get by oak and mia first

Edited by Alphadawg7

listening to callers talk on wgr some guys dont even like darius. seriously?

this guy was rated the best player in the draft by many scouts and is an absolute beast i cant listen to ignorant fans anymore.

it was a gift from God that he fell to us like nix said they did not expect him to be there because they were convinced denver would take him @ 2 if carolina didnt take him @ 1.

as nix said denver 2 days before the draft for some reason fell in love with miller and the football Gods smiled on the bills.

how anyone could knock a guy who can play any position on the defensive line and play in any defense is beyond my comprehension. IMO Nix has now changed our defensive line from a major weakness to a position of strength and its young.

They guy seems like he's Ryan Leaf to me.

How for does he have to fall to justify the risk?

Along the same line, how far does Da'Quan Bowers have to fall to justify the risk with his injury concern?

Bowers is gone.

Edited by Gale Gilbert

listening to callers talk on wgr some guys dont even like darius. seriously?

this guy was rated the best player in the draft by many scouts and is an absolute beast i cant listen to ignorant fans anymore.

it was a gift from God that he fell to us like nix said they did not expect him to be there because they were convinced denver would take him @ 2 if carolina didnt take him @ 1.

as nix said denver 2 days before the draft for some reason fell in love with miller and the football Gods smiled on the bills.

how anyone could knock a guy who can play any position on the defensive line and play in any defense is beyond my comprehension. IMO Nix has now changed our defensive line from a major weakness to a position of strength and its young.

This

I still hope we can land Mallet though. I read an interesting article on him earlier that suggested his accuracy or lack of it is extremely problematic. The author pointed out that rarely do qb s improve this stat from college to the pros. However, Mallet improved significantly from sophomore to Jr season.

I doubt he will fall to the bills and it seems that Nix and Gailey don't think highly of him.

I would like to see Mallett in the third. I don't know that he gets there, but I would like the pick if he does. He has to get through:

San Diego

Washington

Pittsburgh

Green Bay

Carolina

Cincinnati

Denver

(and an Oakland trade up)

If Washington doesn't take him in a minute, I could see him there...