Trouble sleeping last night

Justice

I went to sleep really late last night and woke up extremely early, because of the draft. This happen to anyone else?

My fear, today, is Andy Dalton to the Bills with our second rounder. I wouldn't be overly pissed at the pick, I just feel like there are others available that can help us a lot more. Such as:

1. Brooks Reed. Pats will probably snatch this guy at #33, but if they don't I would love to have him.

2. Da'Quan Bowers. The risk is worth the reward, IMO. The only reason I have Brooks Reed listed ahead of Bowers is because of the injury.

3. Kyle Rudolph. We haven't had a good tight end since Jay Reimersma, draft this guy and plug him into the starting line-up, ASAP.

4. Justin Houston. He played standing up last year and proved he can do it well. The guy is a physical freak, who will benefit from playing with K. Williams, Dareus and Merriman.

5. Akeem Ayers. Not gifted speed wise, but he is a play-maker, none the less.

Honorable Mention

1. Ryan Mallett. The best QB in this years' draft, IMO. 3 issues here with Mallett or he would've been my number one choice. 1. Not mobile 2. Drug issues 3. Not great when pressured.

2. Colin Kaepernick. A talented young man with all the tools to succeed at the next level. Maybe a two year project.

Edited by b.harami98

I like your list minus the QBs. Nix better be reviewing the file on Bowers Knee as we speak. IMO that pick should be left up to the Docs.

In one highlight I saw of Ayers he has an 80ish yard pick six. I know his 40 was bad, but I think its more an acceleration problem than top end speed. I dont know much about the guy but I think there is a good chance he is our pick.

I've said many other times that the guy I want is Mallet. I just think he has the gun and attitude to play in Buffalo conditions. I discount the off-field stuff because I think it is over-hyped. As my final rationaliztion I think his lack of mobiliy may help as it will force him to learn to be a pocket passer and to have pocket presence. I'm not comparing him to Marino as the kid has to prove himself but Marino was a guy with limited mobility. Marino made up for it by becoming very aware of what was around him and obviously had a very quick release.

1-Jabaal Sheard You can't have too many pass rushers- and no Kelsay is not a pass rusher.

2-Bruce Carter - Stud LBer

3-Brooks Reed - a terror at LB

4-Kyle Rudolph - great value and we have need a TE since the KGun

5-Colin Kaepernick QB

I'm in the camp that the Bills NEED a QB for the future (and getting one now means he can sit behined Fitz for a year or 2 and take the reigns when ready), but if Bowers is there, and his knee has been OK'd by multiple doctors, that has to be the pick, then see how round 2 goes for QB's and trade back in if needed or wait til the 3rd and hope one of the 3 (Dalton, Kaepernick, or Mallett) continues to fall and if they don't, go the FA route when they can. If Bowers is 100%, he was a guy who was at one time a possible #1 overall pick, I would not pass on that

not all the holes have to be filled this draft, and not all of them have to be filled through the draft. TE's will be available throughout the draft and they could upgrade at LB in FA if needed too

I thought Carter was recovering from an injury and would probably sit out this year?

everything I have read he is recovering nicely and will be 100% by training camp. I read a lot of conjecture that he would go in the first round

I had a really hard time sleeping last night as well. I would love it if Buffalo would just draft Kaepernick and be done with the whole QB issue once & for all.

I heard that Bowers knee is a total mess and the Bills scratched him right off the board as well as other teams. This hurts since I was a big fan and really wanted him for the Bills.

Colin Kaepernick. A talented young man with all the tools to succeed at the next level. Maybe a two year project. = Agreed & what a perfect fit he would be to learn from Fitz & Chan.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually am not understanding the hate for Andy Dalton

- Smart

- Accurate

- Leader

- Great Intangibles

- Winner

- Mobile

- There was talk of him going in the FIRST round.......yet there he is for us in the 2nd

- You cannot blame Andy Dalton for the lack of "competition" in his college division....he played who was put in front of him....he played with the tools he had on offense......and guess what.....look at that WINNING PERCENTAGE

- People harp on TCU having a great defense......well....Auburn had Nick Fairley I dont see people downgrading Cam Newton because of that?

- Also....people harp on his arm......yet he can make all the throws

Andy Dalton is gonna be a starter somewhere in this league very soon......he seems like the perfect guy to sit behind Ryan Fitzpatrick and then take over when it is his time.