Mark my words

13player

Alright, going to make this short and sweet!

Bills have no intrest in Newton at 3 (the 1 year wonder is not buddys type)

Bill have no intrest in Gabbert at 3 ( gabbert is going to be a bust - trent #two, checkdown charlie)

the bills are talking qb and thinking Von Miller, if he is gone they will look to trade back if not Da'Quan Bowers is the man and they are in love with Colin kapernick with the second pick

don't believe the hype they are desperatly trying to find a dance partner like washington or Arizona with this deep a defensive draft

Edited by 13player

Instead of trading out of 3 and taking Dequan Bowers at 10ish, I prefer they take Miller or Dareus at 3 then trade back down to take Bowers.

Dareus and Bowers side by side with K-Dub?!?!?

Edited by Buffalokie

Bill have no intrest in Gabbert at 3 ( gabbert is going to be a bust - trent #two, checkdown charlie)

the bills are talking qb and thinking Von Miller, if he is gone they will look to trade back if not Da'Quan Bowers is the man and they are in love with Colin kapernick with the second pick

don't believe the hype they are desperatly trying to find a dance partner like washington or Arizona with this deep a defensive draft

Appreciate your confidence, but if Newton is there at 3 he will be playing in Orchard Park. Gabbert, I agree.

I don't think they want him at three. If they trade down maybe. Newton, I believe, winds up in Carolina though.

So Miller or Dareus at three. My dark horse is Peterson if Miller goes to Broncos. Draft is deep with D-linemen and Bills could snatch a good one at #34.

Don't be surprised if Cam is the man at number 3. Cam Jordan that is. A trade down will not materialize for Buffalo, but Cincy will trade down to #7, get a boatload of extra picks, and everyone here will b!tch that the Bills coulda, shoulda traded down and we still would have gotten Jordan, just like with Spiller, Maybin, Whitner, Evans, Mike Williams etc, etc, etc. Because the guy we always pick in the first round is a guy that only Buffalo likes that early, we are always afraid someone else will take him a pick later if don't grab him now while in reality no one else would have touched the slug for at least another 10 picks.

Edited by jumbalaya

I don't think nobody really knows who the Bills will pick--just like last year...who actually thought the Bills would select Spiller! If you knew it was Spiller--than you are straight up lieing to yourself and others

Ever hear of Never Give Up?????

(BTW, it's lying, not lieing......your name is well chosen)

Edited by Green Lightning

Don't be surprised if Cam is the man at number 3. Cam Jordan that is. A trade down will not materialize for Buffalo, but Cincy will trade down to #7, get a boatload of extra picks, and everyone here will b!tch that the Bills coulda, shoulda traded down and we still would have gotten Jordan, just like with Spiller, Maybin, Whitner, Evans, Mike Williams etc, etc, etc. Because the guy we always pick in the first round is a guy that only Buffalo likes that early, we are always afraid someone else will take him a pick later if don't grab him now while in reality no one else would have touched the slug for at least another 10 picks.

After hearing from ngu, I would be very surprised.

The Bills may not draft Gabbert but the comparisons between him and Trent are far more ridiculous than the comparisons between Miller and Maybin.

If Denver does not take Dareus he to me is the safe pick. Dead last against the run, shore it up our good DB's and put the offense on the field for more opportunities. Many QB's in this draft to choose from. QB in 2, then TE in 3, OT, OLB, or ILB in 4 and 5 and we are getting somewhere.