• Sarah Palin
    • Mitt Romney
    • Donald Trump
    • Tim Pawlenty
    • Rick Santorum
    • Mitch Daniels
    • Jon Huntsman
    • Newt Gingrich

See that the problem with you Liberals, you vote with your Bleed'in hearts instead of your head.

:rolleyes:

Funny how you couldn't vote, yet posted something stupid like that. And believe me, Democrat or not there is no way I would vote for any of those candidates.

I didnt vote on your little list because its do damn early to decide. DUH!!!!

As of right now or was that to hard to understand. I do love that there has been 30 views and not one person will answer who they like as of right now. Pretty funny.

Edited by pBills

As of right now or was that to hard to understand. I do love that there has been 30 views and not one person will answer who they like as of right now. Pretty funny.

Yeah, no one's voting in your dumbass little poll, and it's everyone else that has the problem.

yeah, I'm an idiot for asking a simple question. You're such a tool.

You're an idiot for thinking anyone takes you seriously, and they all have issues because of it.

BTW, I voted for Palin...because the country's going to hell in a handbasked no matter who's in the White House, so I may as well get some entertainment value out of the occupant, and she'd be !@#$ing hilarious. Plus...I'd hit it.

Too. You're an idiot. I voted for Herman Cain because he is black.

You're an idiot for thinking anyone takes you seriously, and they all have issues because of it.

BTW, I voted for Palin...because the country's going to hell in a handbasked no matter who's in the White House, so I may as well get some entertainment value out of the occupant, and she'd be !@#$ing hilarious. Plus...I'd hit it.

I could give two craps if you take me seriously. Hell I don't take you seriously. So what.

The majority of PPP is Republican, where do they stand as of right now with the current list of potential candidates? Not a hard question.

It is an interesting field of candidates. Obviously, some are more legit than others...the most formidable seem to be the ones that are not as well known. Of course, at this point in the last election, Hilary Clinton seemed a sure thing as the Democratic candidate.

BTW- pB, you left Ron Paul off the docket?

Edited by Buftex

It is an interesting field of candidates. Obviously, some are more legit than others...the most formidable seem to be the ones that are not as well known. Of course, at this point in the last election, Hilary Clinton seemed a sure thing as the Democratic candidate.

BTW- pB, you left Ron Paul off the docket?

I went with what's to be considered the potential list from a few news sources. Is he going to run? Obviously if he runs that changes the field big time.

Very true regarding Hillary. A lot of people are equating this group of candidates to what Republicans called the "Seven Dwarfs" and then Clinton came out of no where. Maybe that will happen here.