NFLN 's Jamie Dukes calls Ryan Mallet a Wigger

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you guys ever seen The Chocolate News? Not on the air any more, sadly.

They did a skit about the De-Negrofication Institute, where they de-program wiggers. Hilarious (unless you are easily offended, of course).

It's probably on YouTube somewhere.

I was watching that this morning haha i laughed

who cares it was kinda funny

agreed. no biggie.

What a racist pig. how can he go on air and say such things? He needs to be reprimanded immediately. NFLN should fire him and demand an apology. I cant sit around and take offense to such things. Embarrassing.

Wow. Sounds like you might not get much sleep tonight...

Have you guys ever seen The Chocolate News? Not on the air any more, sadly.

They did a skit about the De-Negrofication Institute, where they de-program wiggers. Hilarious (unless you are easily offended, of course).

It's probably on YouTube somewhere.

Found it and hilarious.

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?title=de-negrofication-institute&videoId=190012

I agree with Dukes 100%.

When I first heard him talk, he fell off my 1st round draft board. I wasn't a BIG fan of him coming to buffalo due to the fact I think his game will shine if he has a good pass blocking Oline. I don't regard our Oline as that. But hearing him talk, solidified my thoughts his slide to the 2nd round. I liked McKelvin when we first picked him, then I heard him talk and I almost fainted. I still like him as a player, but wow, wtf Leodis? How can did he graduate HS, let alone college? Just my opinion, i hope no one gets offended.

I agree with Dukes 100%.

When I first heard him talk, he fell off my 1st round draft board. I wasn't a BIG fan of him coming to buffalo due to the fact I think his game will shine if he has a good pass blocking Oline. I don't regard our Oline as that. But hearing him talk, solidified my thoughts his slide to the 2nd round. I liked McKelvin when we first picked him, then I heard him talk and I almost fainted. I still like him as a player, but wow, wtf Leodis? How can did he graduate HS, let alone college? Just my opinion, i hope no one gets offended.

how did you? :oops: