Nolan Nawrocki's

Estro

Jeez, these things are impossible to keep up with. My prospects keep jumping up! He's got Kelvin Sheppard in the late 3rd with Nick Bellore and Buster Skrine jumping into the late 4th! My mock looks better, or worse, every day! The Bills should hire me! LOL

Using the Nawrocki board- trade down with ARI

1. Dareus or Fairley- depending on Denver

2a Cameron Heyward DE- great fit as 3/4 DE

2b Martez Wilson ILB- big and Athletic ILB

3. Brook Reed OLB- Steal

4a Dontay Moch LB- at worse Special teams ace

4b Joseph Barksdale OT- chance at starting RT could play LT in an emergency

5. Jason Pinkston OG/OT- a prospect at guard but could play RT in a pinch

6. Tayrod Taylor QB/ Athlete - Change of pace QB -

7a Mario Fannin RB- Big and fast, catches the ball well

7b Mario Harvey ILB- went off the Board, reminds me of a poor mans London Fletcher expect at the very least great special teams

3. Brook Reed OLB- Steal

7b Mario Harvey ILB- went off the Board, reminds me of a poor mans London Fletcher expect at the very least great special teams

If you read Nawrocki's draft book, however, you wouldn't want any of those 3 players. Way too much bust potential. Fairley is dropping due to some of those concerns. Heyward is over hyped. Wilson is a work out wonder who doesn't seem that instinctive.

Dareus has some concerns too, but may just need a demanding position coach.

Von Miller he absolutely loves and has us taking him. He graded him at the Calvin Johnson, Adrianne Peterson level.

Edited by Flatlander

If you read Nawrocki's draft book, however, you wouldn't want any of those 3 players. Way too much bust potential. Fairley is dropping due to some of those concerns. Heyward is over hyped. Wilson is a work out wonder who doesn't seem that instinctive.

Dareus has some concerns too, but may just need a demanding position coach.

Von Miller he absolutely loves and has us taking him. He graded him at the Calvin Johnson, Adrianne Peterson level.

I trust the analysis right after the season more than the late analysis- neither Dareus or Fairley is Suh but I think they are as good or better than Gerald McCoy or Tyson Jackson,

they are not going to dominate right out of the gate, and Fairley especially is not going to run people over in the Pros like he did in college- college linemen have to adjust to how much stronger the Pros are- after the first 3-4 years of a strength program your gains slow way down but they still add up- if you only increase your strength 5% a year you're still 25% stronger after 5 years.

Cameron Heyward has all the physical tools to be a good 3-4 DE in fact I'd put him just a tiny notch below Watt and Jordan- did consistently dominate? NOPE! but if he did he'd be gone between 10-20 in the first round.

I do think Wilson has problems he's big fast and strong but he doesn't look that coordinated in the LBs drills but Ayers have problems too he's smooth but not as explosive as you'd like and he has a rep as a finesse player, none of the ILBs are without their problems the big ones are less athletic than you'd like and the athletic ones are not as big as you'd like which is why I take a bunch.

I like Von Miller I think he's the guy who can drop into pass coverage and pass rush right out of the gate but I think over the course of 5 years Quinn is the more dominating player. While Miller has much better lateral movement, back pedal and change of direction than Maybin he's going to have some of the same pass rush problems Maybin has, he's not bull rushing any OTs and he's not running over very many RBs or overpowering TEs to get to the QB.

3. Brook Reed OLB- Steal

:thumbsup: I like it