Definition of a Slippery Slope

Those greedy, rich, tax dodging, captialist pigs and companies are EEEEVVVVVIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*except when my constituents are the ones who get jobs from them and when I get fat campaign donations from them. Thats different, you see.

Edited by RkFast

Sorry what I meant to say They should either let them go or give every business in SF the same break (except for Chef Jim's business which they should tax double). :nana:

Well seeing my business isn't even in the county of San Francisco, let alone the city of San Francisco I'm not to worried about your suggestion.

Sorry what I meant to say They should either let them go or give every business in SF the same break (except for Chef Jim's business which they should tax double). :nana:

They should just take them over, since corporations are evil.

finalmente si vede la luce, non c'è società se non per un tempo limitato a servire un vasto pubblico bene, lui può essere un titolare unico o in una partnership che va bene.

That actually makes more sense that what you wrote in "English."

Wait a minute.

Am I to undertand that the single most progressive, tree-hugging, global-warming-fighting sanctuary city in the entire free world has agreed that tax breaks to corporations "is a powerful tool that will help us bring in much-needed jobs"?????

Well pull back my sagging rooster chin and call me the former madam speaker, that's some quality discussion right there.

Wait a minute.

Am I to undertand that the single most progressive, tree-hugging, global-warming-fighting sanctuary city in the entire free world has agreed that tax breaks to corporations "is a powerful tool that will help us bring in much-needed jobs"?????

Well pull back my sagging rooster chin and call me the former madam speaker, that's some quality discussion right there.

Nope. It's the single most progressive, tree-hugging, global-warming-fighting sanctuary city in the entire free world lacks self esteem and is afraid to lose a company that "people have heard of" to San Mateo. Twitter...don't go Twitter pleeeeeaaaase. The politics of this city has been, if nothing else, very popcorn worthy. And I've got a big tub popped for this one.

Nope. It's the single most progressive, tree-hugging, global-warming-fighting sanctuary city in the entire free world lacks self esteem and is afraid to lose a company that "people have heard of" to San Mateo. Twitter...don't go Twitter pleeeeeaaaase. The politics of this city has been, if nothing else, very popcorn worthy. And I've got a big tub popped for this one.

So SF bought rented themselves something to look pretty for the next 6 years...

How cute.

WHAT?!?!? Salt-of-the-earth San Fran libtards are giving away CORPORATE WELFARE!?!?!?!?!? :o

It's always high comedy when left wing morons are forced to face economic reality.

Yes. Bend over and take it from the corporations. And people say unions are thugs. HAHAHA!!