Who was the guy with all the inside info last year?

I remember last year there was a poster who came out and said the Bills had no interest in Clausen, they liked CJ Spiller a lot, and they wouldn't take a QB if it wasn't Sam Bradford. I'm trying to find any posts by him, but I can't remember his name. Everything he said turned out to be accurate.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, i do remember that as well. had pretty good info. has he posted at all this year, about anything he's heard... he kinda just disappeared.

When OBD found out he was the inside source doing the leaking he was dispatched to Gitmo.

Maybe a little closer to draft time? I seem to remember him posting the draft nuggets closer to the draft than a month and a half beforehand. Besides that there hasn't really been much other news to break besides CBA stuff, which he may not be privy to.

I always thought NGU was Jim Kelly

that, makes a lot of sense. It would be cool if Jimbo was on here. He is my favorite Bills player, and the only one I ever got an autograph from.

Ya, i do remember that as well. had pretty good info. has he posted at all this year, about anything he's heard... he kinda just disappeared.

He only posts about inside info and doesn't do that very often at all...but when he speaks, you had better listen! :worthy:

I will definitely post when I have some solid info for everyone. It is too early, but I know they like Miller and I do know that number of other teams like him alot as well Might be the safest pick. Also, I told you last year that you guys give Kelly way to much credit relative to the information he has access to.