so Jack Davis can't join the Tea Party

Don't you understand Jack the Tea Party is a movement...not a party!

http://buffalo.ynn.com/content/top_stories/538147/jack-davis-stirs-up-the-tea-party/?ap=1&MP4

Interesting race including Buffalo Beast's own Ian Murphy running on the Green party line. Just as long as the repulsive Jane Corwin doesn't win I'm happy.

I have heard that somewhere before.... :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

Demagogery....what the douchebaggers do best.

I really love how hard the left is trying to sell the fact that the pending shutdown is exclusively because of the tea party.

As if the left's inept, embarrassing inability to produce a budget last year has nothing to do with the situation.

And here we have the new mantra from Sebelius: "GOP actions could increase number of abortions!" Since when did anyone on the left care about how many abortions are happening? :lol:

And here we have the new mantra from Sebelius: "GOP actions could increase number of abortions!" Since when did anyone on the left care about how many abortions are happening? :lol:

I actually know quite a few Obama-voting liberals who think that an abortion is a disgusting medical procedure and want to minimize the amount of them. They just don't think it should be banned.

I actually know quite a few Obama-voting liberals who think that an abortion is a disgusting medical procedure and want to minimize the amount of them. They just don't think it should be banned.

I'm anti-abortion, but I think it is a matter of personal liberty and should not be banned. It represents a definingly hypocritical stance from the right, who claim to be all about small, non-intrusive laws and government.

I'm anti-abortion, but I think it is a matter of personal liberty and should not be banned. It represents a definingly hypocritical stance from the right, who claim to be all about small, non-intrusive laws and government.

Holy !@#$, we agree on something.

The idea that everything that you dont agree with (morally or otherwise) should be illegal is moronic.

Cheers!

I don't give a **** about abortion, as I've never had one. I'm also pro-choice, as it's not my decision. I also don't see any reason Planned Parenthood should be getting federal support - last I checked, their url ends in .org, not .hhs.gov.

In 20 years, it's that many fewer people voting Democrat.

I don't give a **** about abortion, as I've never had one. I'm also pro-choice, as it's not my decision. I also don't see any reason Planned Parenthood should be getting federal support - last I checked, their url ends in .org, not .hhs.gov.

In 20 years, it's that many fewer people voting Democrat.

Some people might wish that you were involved in one though. :devil::bag:

Holy !@#$, we agree on something.

The idea that everything that you dont agree with (morally or otherwise) should be illegal is moronic.

Cheers!

Now if only the rest of the Republican Party could see the light...

I agree with you RkFast, but I'll never agree with Frenkle! :devil:

:lol:

I think he was but climbed out of the trash bin. Explains a lot I think.

One tough son of a B word, that one...