Does anyone have any updates on Levi Brown?

But realistically who thought Brady had the talent level until he had proved it, multiple times even? Sometimes it's just about putting in the work and getting the right chance...

I'd venture the coach that kept him on the roster as a 4th qb had some idea. Or the one that after keeping him as a 4th qb made him primary backup, and then starter a month in to year number two.

Obviously no one expected MVP of the decade, but someone seemed to have an idea he would be good from the start.

That's Leroy. Levi is the Brown lying flat on his back because he's never learned that Lucy always pulls the damn ball away before he kicks it.

No, that's Charlie Brown. Levi is the "Godfather of Soul", the hardest working man in show business.

I'm wondering how he is doing and just where he fits in the Bills' future. I know that some board members have connections with the Bills and if they could share some inside information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

the only update that i could find was that he still was the baddest man in town!