Was at State of the Bills at the Hyatt

One of the perks of being a Club seat holder is being able to attend Buffalo Bills events like the annual "State of the Bills" Chris Brown who I have met before at Buffalo Bills Booster meetings asked me to say a few words which he got on tape. IM first up and start speaking before the video comes on. Edited out were some of the criticisms I had for both sides in the labor dispute and my opinion that I wasn't very high on either Newton or Gabbert and that's OK as far as IM concerned. I belive it is video number 2 on BuffaloBills .com

Here: http://www.buffalobills.com/

One of the perks of being a Club seat holder is being able to attend Buffalo Bills events like the annual "State of the Bills" Chris Brown who I have met before at Buffalo Bills Booster meetings asked me to say a few words which he got on tape. IM first up and start speaking before the video comes on. Edited out were some of the criticisms I had for both sides in the labor dispute and my opinion that I wasn't very high on either Newton or Gabbert and that's OK as far as IM concerned. I belive it is video number 2 on BuffaloBills .com

Hope you went to E.B. Greens while you were there. They have the best steaks I have ever eaten, every bite tasted as good as the first and held its flavor the whole time chewing :wub: :wub: :wub: . It was about 45 bucks for a porter-house but I would gladly pay 75 for one.

Rosen is going to be soooooooooooo pissed at you!

You did a fine job...looked into the camera from time to time, explained yourself in a coherent way...good job!

Nice work Steve!

Hope you went to E.B. Greens while you were there. They have the best steaks I have ever eaten, every bite tasted as good as the first and held its flavor the whole time chewing :wub: :wub: :wub: . It was about 45 bucks for a porter-house but I would gladly pay 75 for one.

Just went to EB Greens Sunday. For my money, that place & Kennedy's Cove are the 2 best places to get a steak in WNY. I have clients come in often from NYC & they usually stay at either the Hyatt or The Adams Mark. They always ask me where they can get a good steak after work. I always shoot them over to EB greens(especially if they are staying at the Hyatt). 9 out of 10 times they will say something like "you can not get a steak like that in NYC" & believe it or not they can not believe how cheap it is. I mean like you said it was $42 for the bone in ribeye Sunday but in NYC you would be paying about $100 & the steak would not be half as good.

Just went to EB Greens Sunday. For my money, that place & Kennedy's Cove are the 2 best places to get a steak in WNY. I have clients come in often from NYC & they usually stay at either the Hyatt or The Adams Mark. They always ask me where they can get a good steak after work. I always shoot them over to EB greens(especially if they are staying at the Hyatt). 9 out of 10 times they will say something like "you can not get a steak like that in NYC" & believe it or not they can not believe how cheap it is. I mean like you said it was $42 for the bone in ribeye Sunday but in NYC you would be paying about $100 & the steak would not be half as good.

Where is Kenedy's cove?

Where is Kenedy's cove?

Small little place on Main Street in Clarence. Not much of an atmosphere there & when you pull in you will think you are wasting your time but man they know how to cook a steak. My recomendation if you go is get the blackened strip steak. You will not be disappointed.

Edited by Gordio

Great job Steve! I'm sorry I had to miss it.

Ha-ha, no E B Greens this time around but have dined there quite a few times in the past. Trouble is the older I get, the bigger the steaks look and the less I am able to eat. 20-30 years ago, I would have ordered the biggest cut of steak and still had room for more :blink:

Rosen is going to be soooooooooooo pissed at you!

You did a fine job...looked into the camera from time to time, explained yourself in a coherent way...good job!

Thanks John. One of these days IM going to have to call Jay and set up a meeting of the "Inner Circle" over a garbage plate. Maybe Friday of Draft weekend when RRich is here.

Nice work Steve!

Thanks Bill

Was Ralph Wilson at the event? And has he been there in the past? I'm sensing he's getting very weak and senile as one would expect for a 90+ year old man.

Was Ralph Wilson at the event? And has he been there in the past? I'm sensing he's getting very weak and senile as one would expect for a 90+ year old man.

No Ralph Wilson was not there but that is not unusual. For all the years I have been attending events like this and the draft party sponsored by the Bills, Ralph Wilson has never made an appearance.

I usually have had a chance to talk (briefly) with Mr. Wilson when he was passing thru the Paul McGuire Club on the way to the pressbox in past years but this past season I didn't see him once. Two years ago I was a little taken aback at how much he had aged from the previous year. Took him a few seconds to remember me but he did. My Mom & Step-Dad are about the same age as Mr. Wilson and at that age mental sharpness is a thing of the past. Decisions for them are in the "now", not tomorrow or the next day.

Great job Steve.