Great New Buddy Line

yungmack

Guest three3

great at soundbytes, unfortunately that's not what a pro football general manager is hired to be great at doing.

Well, after the Spiller pick it looks like he fought the law and the law won. :bag:

Yeah, after Spiller I think the new CBA should include a clause that states that if a rookie doesn't perform like a multi-year pro bowler their first season they should be ineligible to play the next season and not get paid (insert sarcasm here). No offense and I truly understand the frustration, but the expectations for rookies has skyrocketed the last few years because some teams have gotten lucky with rookie picks. The third year is when they should be scrutinized as a bust, maybe the second year if drafted top ten. Spiller deserves one more season on a more stabilized team before we call him a bust or a bad pick. Maybin is on the edge about to fall off unless he makes a huge turnaround.

Just sayin.

Yeah, after Spiller I think the new CBA should include a clause that states that if a rookie doesn't perform like a multi-year pro bowler their first season they should be ineligible to play the next season and not get paid (insert sarcasm here). No offense and I truly understand the frustration, but the expectations for rookies has skyrocketed the last few years because some teams have gotten lucky with rookie picks. The third year is when they should be scrutinized as a bust, maybe the second year if drafted top ten. Spiller deserves one more season on a more stabilized team before we call him a bust or a bad pick. Maybin is on the edge about to fall off unless he makes a huge turnaround.

Just sayin.

I believe Spiller is going to have a great year. I still stand behind that it was a great pick.

Guest three3

I believe Spiller is going to have a great year. I still stand behind that it was a great pick.

i'm not on board with nix being gm but i also support the cj spiller pick. i know, it is an unpopular opinion. he will be a star.

Just sayin.

Thats the problem with teams that dont have much on the team to get excited about. The fans then get overly excited about players that have to learn a new level all over again.

At the State of the Bills dinner, Buddy was talking about scouting players, bringing them in for interviews, etc, when he said this:

"Everybody's trying to rob the same train."

Love this guy, lol. Just hope he grows a pair and signs some High Impact FA once they get out of lockout mode...