Antonio Coleman talks about former teammate

Beerball

Well, not only do I still think that Fairley is hands down the best player in the draft, I also think he is a perfect fit for Buffalo. I know a lot of people have it in their heads that he is only a 4-3 DT but that is an baseless, false claim. He would be an ideal 34 DE, and could play inside or outside in a 4-3 he is so athletic. He is mean and nasty which is something this team really needs – they have been a bunch of pansies for years. Him and KW could get some fire in our front 7, with hopefully Carrington and Troup following suit and Kelsay being cut.

This is classic guy Modrak drops down his draft board...

Remember Orakpo "took too many plays off"

Remember how important a guy's "motor" was during the middle of the past decade?

If we take Fairley, it's at least a sign Nix is in charge.

I think he has a huge bust potential, but this is the exactly the kind of athlete you have to roll the dice on at #3 overall.

Rolling the dice at #3? THAT'S how crappy this draft is.

Buffalo is in no-man's land considering their needs. There isn't a franchise QB available a la Ryan, Stafford, or Bradford. There isn't a top notch LT, and being a 3-4, I don't think they want to pay a 5 tech or ROLB #3 money. Being that this is the NFL, I think they'll place a priority on spending big dollars on (generally) the most highly paid position. And I'd say they're looking hard at Newton if he's available.