Somebody Help me finding an article?

Hey guys i tried to search for this article myself but I can't find it, despite my hindsight abilities

It was right after the earthquake in Haiti and a former baseball player? talked about how he wasn't going to donate to the cause. I'm taking an ethics class right now and I'm wondering how it fits with what were talking about. Thanks Guys!

This is a basketball player...is this what you are looking for?

Hey guys i tried to search for this article myself but I can't find it, despite my hindsight abilities

It was right after the earthquake in Haiti and a former baseball player? talked about how he wasn't going to donate to the cause. I'm taking an ethics class right now and I'm wondering how it fits with what were talking about. Thanks Guys!

Shirley, he cant be serious

I am serious.

We are talking about Overpopulation and whether we should help people that are starving. My teacher took a similar approach to this article (a devil's advocate approach) But it made me think of this article. Especially with whats happening in Japan.

Not saying I agree but i wanted to find the article to review it again

dude....took me less than a minute to google the article based on your initial request....and now you don't get the 'shirley' reference????? common man..... :devil::doh:

I am serious.

We are talking about Overpopulation and whether we should help people that are starving. My teacher took a similar approach to this article (a devil's advocate approach) But it made me think of this article. Especially with whats happening in Japan.

Not saying I agree but i wanted to find the article to review it again

Edited by The Poojer

Sounds like the guy got screwed. He made a statement that could well mean that he doesn't want to contribute money that will go into the pockets of a corrupt regime rather than helping the people it's intended for, and the emotionally charged morons at ESPN (as well as the vagina writing the article) decide he's a **** bag for it. God forbid anyone have a !@#$ing brain.