Skooby from Florida sighting...

skoobyfl says: Mar 16, 2011 3:26 PM

Please take Cam Newton #1, so the Bills can't with their first.

Like-53 Dislike- 13

This was taken from the comments section of ProFootballTalk about "Gabbert's deep accuracy questioned as he gets ready for his closeup" & is the first time I've ever agreed with Skooby--may his legend live on!

Edited by KollegeStudnet

I'd believe that it was him more if the screen name was "skoobyfl745iL."

I came to the board right around/after the infamous Skooby. I remember seeing a lot of the backlash against him, seemingly well-deserved. Can anyone give me a brief refresher on what he did to piss the entire board off?

I came to the board right around/after the infamous Skooby. I remember seeing a lot of the backlash against him, seemingly well-deserved. Can anyone give me a brief refresher on what he did to piss the entire board off?

He drives a mercedes so he is better than everyone.

He also has sources deep within one bills drive that are wrong 99 percent of the time.

What he stated was that "His" car is worth more then most peoples houses in Buffalo...then he proceeded to puff on and on about it in post after post.

SKOOBY always stated "He" had the inside scoop to everything, and he was never correct about anything. The guy had a pic of himself shaking hands with the one and only Turk Schonert in his avatar, need I say more about his mental state?

Turk Schonert was QB coach who was promoted to OC for one year, and was fired just two weeks before the season started in jaurons last season in Buffalo. If you want help remembering him, he was the moron who called the roll out against the Jets in which JP Losman fumbled the ball ....which was recoved and run in for a TD to lose the game, all the Bills needed to do was hand off to the RB a few more times and the game was won.

Hey Fluffhead like the Phish style! Im an 80's GD guy but Ive seen my share of Trey...

Hey fellow Bills/Phish fans (my two favorite indulgences on planet earth) let's party down at D-Lake on June 8th! I'm flying home from Denver for the show. Think I'm going to Cleveland the preceding Saturday as well. Fluffhead, I'll hit you up before the show. And more importantly... I'm on my Stevie Johnson. That would be sick if Trey teased an "I'm on my Stevie Johnson" halfway through the second set during a sick Tweezer jam.

Hey fellow Bills/Phish fans (my two favorite indulgences on planet earth) let's party down at D-Lake on June 8th! I'm flying home from Denver for the show. Think I'm going to Cleveland the preceding Saturday as well. Fluffhead, I'll hit you up before the show. And more importantly... I'm on my Stevie Johnson. That would be sick if Trey teased an "I'm on my Stevie Johnson" halfway through the second set during a sick Tweezer jam.

Oh Metz...I had so much respect for you, until now... :cry:

Just kidding...of course? :blink:

Oh Metz...I had so much respect for you, until now... :cry:

Just kidding...of course? :blink:

I don't know what to tell ya man. They're the best band ever. I'm too old to debate it or try and convert you, but if you get it, you get it and for all those opposed... well... -W. Axl Rose

To give you an idea as to the other musicians I would put in my top 15 so you may think twice about phish if you like the rest of the music I like- John Prine, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Gordon Lightfoot, Merle Haggard, Zeppelin, The Stones, The Dead, G 'n R, The Hip, moe., Burning Spear, The Who, Skynyrd, Van Halen, et al.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I like how Skooby was so long ago.

What does that make Hossage?

Man,I already forgot about hossage. he's the one and only person I found worthy of the ignore list.

I don't know what to tell ya man. They're the best band ever. I'm too old to debate it or try and convert you, but if you get it, you get it and for all those opposed... well... -W. Axl Rose

To give you an idea as to the other musicians I would put in my top 15 so you may think twice about phish if you like the rest of the music I like- John Prine, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Gordon Lightfoot, Merle Haggard, Zeppelin, The Stones, The Dead, G 'n R, The Hip, moe., Burning Spear, The Who, Skynyrd, Van Halen, et al.

I like most of your list but would say it's incomplete without Yes, Rush, Pink Floyd, and Genesis. Oh, and of course the Beatles.

I'm from the Albany area, I'm not trekking out for Darien Lake. I prefer SPAC, Mansfield, Hartford over Darien (shorter drive and better venues IMO). However I will be at Watkins Glen for the festival July 4th weekend, that is what you should really be flying in for. Rock on.