All 32 NFL Owners

Green Bay Packers

Owner: Publicly owned, non-profit organization (112,158 individual shareholders); president and CEO Mark Murphy has been with team since 2008

Bought team: Team has been publicly owned since foundation in 1923

Stadium: Lambeau Field (opened in 1957; facelift in 2003)

TV market size: 445,510 viewers (ranked 71st; doesn't include Milwaukee)

2010 Forbes value: $1.018B (ranked 14th)

Murphy just finished his third year as the Packers' 10th president and chief executive officer. A former NFL player who spent eight years with the Redskins (1977-84), Murphy has been a member of the NFL management council executive committee — which serves as the bargaining team during negotiations with the NFL Players Association for a new Collective Bargaining Agreement — since 2008. Murphy has an extensive background on the other side of the negotiating table. He was the Redskins' player rep to the NFLPA from 1980-84 and was the vice president of the players' union in 1983-84. After his playing career ended, Murphy served as the assistant executive director of the NFLPA from 1985-88 and was a member of the bargaining team during the 1987 players' strike. Prior to joining the Packers, Murphy served a combined 16 years as the athletic director at Northwestern University (2003-07) and Colgate University (1992-2003).

They should have a big picture of me on there. HAHAHA! Now only if I could kill off the other 112,157 people my master plan would be complete! J/K!!!!

There's an interesting dynamic at play with the 2011 CBA, being that Ralph is one of the last "old-guard" owners. For all that is said that he isn't all too different than the Daniel Synders & Robert Kraft's of the world. Ralph got his start due to inheriting his father's insurance business. Granted Ralph didn't buy some team for 1 billion dollars but not many owners have. Ralph loaned New England thousands of dollars to keep the AFL afloat. Guys like Jerry Jones supposedly rose from the dirt of the dust bowl & worked their way to billionaire status. I have no problem with Ralph - WWII vet, smart, stubborn, and ultimately a good businessman. Say what you want about the Bills in Toronto series it netted the franchise 87 million or so. The only thing Ralph should do is sell the naming rights and get another 2-5 million. I do believe Ralph has a succession plan. He is too business savvy not to have one. Being said there are no loopholes in the NFL system that can get our franchise setup like Green Bay. We need something good to happen, perhaps now that we have Ed Wang we can play one of our soon to be 9 home games in Beijing.

They should have a big picture of me on there. HAHAHA! Now only if I could kill off the other 112,157 people my master plan would be complete! J/K!!!!

is now the time we report you to cheese patrol?

Edited by BiggieScooby

I would love to see some kind of proof of this.

Considering it's him and Al Davis left from those that got in on the ground floor, and since his initial investment was only $25,000, I dont think that's an outrageous statement to make. Id like to see the numbers as well, just out of curiosity, because I bet Wilson would be up there.

Considering it's him and Al Davis left from those that got in on the ground floor, and since his initial investment was only $25,000, I dont think that's an outrageous statement to make. Id like to see the numbers as well, just out of curiosity, because I bet Wilson would be up there.

don't forget about bud adams. admirably, ralph is the only original afl owner not to move his franchise.

Edited by BiggieScooby

don't forget about bud adams. admirably, ralph is the only original afl owner not to move his franchise.

I thought there was one more, but wasnt looking too hard. Yeah, him too. I'd like to see the numbers on how much money these guys have mode over the past 50 years. Dont get me wrong, more power to them. It would just be interesting to see how much they made off of a $25,000 investment.