Texas Tea Party...a heart?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.

Republicans break promises, like how much they intend to cut from the budget, and their constituents tell them to stick to their word or they're gone.

Democrats break promises, like closing Gitmo or allowing five days of public comments before signing a bill, and their constituents point out the Republican's broken promises.

Spin, spin, spin...

Change 2.0

But you'll still vote for Obama because he has a D after his name?

Over Elmer Fudd or a really bad Repub! YES!

Anyway... The other thread... I wasn't being snarky... I was being sincere and genuine... I heard about these issues years ago when they were first theorized! Sorry if I sounded snarky... That wasn't my intent.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Over Elmer Fudd or a really bad Repub! YES!

Anyway... The other thread... I wasn't being snarky... I was being sincere and genuine... I heard about these issues years ago when they were first theorized! Sorry if I sounded snarky... That wasn't my intent.

No worries man. BTW 3rdnlong didn't make me sleep in the wet spot. His wife did. :devil:

More entertaining, maybe? You betcha!

I voted for Barr, rather than either of those two tickets.

It's almost like not voting at all. ;)

And Obama and McCain were the only choices? And that's the problem with the system. So much for you being a middle of the road guy.

By the time November rolled around? Yes. If you think that's not true, I'm not sure I can help you.

After the childishness that Pelosi and the Republicans in Congress indulged in with the market bailout, there was no !@#$ing way in hell I was voting for either party.

Don't get me wrong - I get what you're saying. It's a major flaw in our system.

It's almost like not voting at all. ;)

By the time November rolled around? Yes. If you think that's not true, I'm not sure I can help you.

Funny, I didn't vote for either of them.

Don't get me wrong - I get what you're saying. It's a major flaw in our system.

But you supported that flaw by saying those were the only choices? :unsure:

I'm not married to her any longer. I found out she had a sex change.

:sick:

That will never change with that kind of attitude.

"Oh well, there's nothing I can do....."

Right, I should start a grass roots movement and kick the old lying bums out so we can vote some new lying bums in. I'll call it the Cappuccino Party because I'm a fancy elitist and Cappuccino is fancy. :D

In all seriousness, I appreciate your sentiment. I just find myself growing cynical.

Right, I should start a grass roots movement and kick the old lying bums out so we can vote some new lying bums in. I'll call it the Cappuccino Party because I'm a fancy elitist and Cappuccino is fancy. :D

In all seriousness, I appreciate your sentiment. I just find myself growing cynical.

Dude I'm so cynical I check my wife's ID before we have sex. But I'm tired of the status quo and I've got to do something. We can't keep electing the same pieces of crap.