So far so good today w/ the server....

SDS

I don't know if today's traffic is like yesterday's yet, but with the same number of visitors per 30 minutes - our performance numbers are ridiculously good today.

More changes coming by week's end.

Hopefully, this will push the amount of supported concurrent users up from 3-400 to 7-800. Only time will tell, but I am cautiously optimistic.

I don't know if today's traffic is like yesterday's yet, but with the same number of visitors per 30 minutes - our performance numbers are ridiculously good today.

More changes coming by week's end. 

Hopefully, this will push the amount of supported concurrent users up from 3-400 to 7-800.  Only time will tell, but I am cautiously optimistic.

159910[/snapback]

It's definately snappier.

Thank you, all the unacknowledged masses that helped Scott out with this...

159929[/snapback]

Those unacknowledged masses would be the ones scattered all over the internet who have written about these issues over the years.

The change last night came from my own research via google and from some tips from strangers at other websites who have dealt successfully with these specific issues.

The ones that have dealt with me directly were acknowledged. Thank you for your concern.

Those unacknowledged masses would be the ones scattered all over the internet who have written about these issues over the years. 

The change last night came from my own research via google and from some tips from strangers at other websites who have dealt successfully with these specific issues.

The ones that have dealt with me directly were acknowledged.  Thank you for your concern.

159954[/snapback]

well I hope you worked all night, took a vacation day and ignored your family so everyone got thier "money's worth" out of you. :lol:

The ones that have dealt with me directly were acknowledged.  Thank you for your concern.

159954[/snapback]

Please remit a check for .02 cents to GG. Thank you. :lol:

That's right, we wouldn't want Tom to be dissapointed would we?

159962[/snapback]

BFII, Tom made a statement that neither you nor I agreed with. He has since expressed his regret. If this is good enough for SDS, I am asking you to at least look at the possibility of letting it die.

I can remember you being on the wrong end of this sort of thing and not liking it.

Enough is enough sometimes, OK Bro?

BFII, Tom made a statement that neither you nor I agreed with. He has since expressed his regret. If this is good enough for SDS, I am asking you to at least look at the possibility of letting it die.

I can remember you being on the wrong end of this sort of thing and not liking it.

Enough is enough sometimes, OK Bro?

160082[/snapback]

While I'm not the only one that's made multiple posts (and wasn't going to say anything in regards to this one) why should I ease up on Tom? He is STILL hounding me for sticking up for Ron Artest and things from six months ago. And you think I should ease up on him?

I planned on it, but in reality I don't think he has any regret at all, the only thing he regrets is that he was the one made to look like a moron this time instead of him doing it to someone else.

What bothers me is that if he called you for a favor, you would probably do it. There is no need for all of this.

Go ahead and deny it.  :lol:

160095[/snapback]

I'm not sure I would to be honest, this person has basically ruined my experience on the board as he has done with a few others.

Most others on this board I probably would, but he is one of the few I'm not sure about Bill.

While I'm not the only one that's made multiple posts (and wasn't going to say anything in regards to this one) why should I ease up on Tom?  He is STILL hounding me for sticking up for Ron Artest and things from six months ago.  And you think I should ease up on him?

I planned on it, but in reality I don't think he has any regret at all, the only thing he regrets is that he was the one made to look like a moron this time instead of him doing it to someone else.

160092[/snapback]

Personally, I too was sickened by your stance on Artest, but saw no need to kick you when you were down.

Anyway, I was just throwing a suggestion out there.

I probably spoke too soon. Load has crept up, but thankfully execution times have remained relatively low. Memory is good - 1 GB of RAM free.

Our traffic, as measured as data output per second, is currently half of what we had yesterday. But yesterday had 3x the traffic that the previous Monday had.

I was hoping it would have stayed ultra-low. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Yesterday was a HUGE day that was different from most normal work days. The number of users online means nothing if the rate of clicking increases per user. So, that explains why yesterday was a slow day.