What is your Dream for the top 2 overall picks?

I'll go with Da'Quan Bowers. I could definitely see the "we're gonna run a hybrid for now, but long-term, we're running a 3-4" Bills drafting a guy who can only play 4-3 DE, then insisting that he fits into a 3-4, then being shocked when he's not productive as a 3-4 DE, then being equally shocked when he's not productive as a 3-4 OLB. Or maybe switch those last two.

I don't really want either Newton or Gabbert, but there's no way they go 1-2, and if we're going to draft a QB, I'd rather they at least get the guy they like.

None of the 3 would be my first choice, but I could live with Peterson, Green, or Fairley. Fairley strikes me as a guy who could be really successful on the right team. Probably not our team, but he could pan out. Peterson looks as likely to become the next Champ Bailey/Charles Woodson/Nnamdi/Revis as any CB I can remember. That's one of the extremely hard-to-get, extremely expensive, and extremely helpful positions. Not #1 corner, lockdown corner. And Green, actually I hope we don't draft Green. Our WR corps is weak (look at our passing #s once Evans got hurt), Evans is getting old, and David Nelson/Donald Jones/Naaman Roosevelt are not the answer. But Green's kind of a knucklehead, and I just think there are other guys I'd rather have on my team.

I'm hoping for Marcell Dareus. I'd be okay with Quinn or maybe Von Miller.

whatever first two picks give us our choice of fairley, peterson, or green, in that order

those three look like the most likely elite blue chippers and id be thrilled with any of them

you dont pass up the oppty to draft guys that have the best chance to be real difference makers no matter what your needs. you just dont

Von Miller, Peterson, Newton, Green, and Von Miller.

All of those guys are over rated, but since I have to pick two of those I guess Ill go Von Miller and Peterson. Green is good so at least if we draft him we will have a good WR. I think Newton will be a bust but it will be more fun playing madden this year with him on the team, and we would be on ESPN and stuff. Miller will likely drop into NFL obscurity once everyone completely forgets about him, and Peterson will move to safety and I doubt be anything special.