Merriman in twit war with pro wrassler CM Punk

Beerball

in the real world merriman would kick the crap out of punk.but seen as how "wrasslin" is pre determined shawn would probably get double teamed by the nexus and get beat down and tear his achilles and ruin his carear. not saying wrestling is fake cause it isnt

Is this you?

What? CM Punk represents a whole new generation of wrestlers who aint paid their dues to get where they're at. From what I understand the guy don't even drink no damn beer. It's a shame what's happened to the company since me and Rocky and Kurt left. Can't believe Paul and Mark are still wrestling for Vince.

Edited by Stone Cold 3:16

Yeah, calling yourself "CM Punk" is better. What, was "DB punk" taken?

Well, doc, pro wrestlers all give themselves goofy nicknames. NFL players don't. Unless he means the lights on his career went out 2 or 3 years ago.

Yeah, but CM Punk doesn't play for the Bills so there's no point in WEO criticizing him.

Neither has Merriman.

Well, doc, pro wrestlers all give themselves goofy nicknames. NFL players don't. Unless he means the lights on his career went out 2 or 3 years ago.

"CM Punk" is stupid no matter how you look at it. I just found it funny that you'd criticize Merriman for "Lights Out," although not surprising. And maybe if Merriman played a "sport" that turns a completely blind eye to steroid usage like pro wresting, he'd still be playing "Lights Out" today? Just sayin'.

"CM Punk" is stupid no matter how you look at it. I just found it funny that you'd criticize Merriman for "Lights Out," although not surprising. And maybe if Merriman played a "sport" that turns a completely blind eye to steroid usage like pro wresting, he'd still be playing "Lights Out" today? Just sayin'.

Come on doc! It's a lame nickmname that you no doubt mocked years ago before he put on the Bills jersey. Name one other legit NFL player who refers to himself with such a name....

If he was picked up by any other team in the AFCE, you would be all over them--and you would be jumping on him because he was a "cheater". Be honest, doc.

And you are right, if Merriman were still allowed to use steroids, he would still have a career---in San Diego.

Edited by Mr. WEO