Wine Fans..what is the best site for mail order wines

The Poojer

when you are looking to buy a bottle of wine that you cannot find locally, what site(s) do you use? Looking for a specific wine and wine-tracker seems to be the main site that matches my search criteria, there has to be more than just resourse....any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

unfortunately, wine and liquor stores in PA are state run, and they aren't necessarily concerned with quality assortment...had a wine at a restaurant and it was something I would like to get more of in a retail setting...i could probably take the short drive to delaware, but nothing indicates anywhere near by stocks it...

unfortunately, wine and liquor stores in PA are state run, and they aren't necessarily concerned with quality assortment...had a wine at a restaurant and it was something I would like to get more of in a retail setting...i could probably take the short drive to delaware, but nothing indicates anywhere near by stocks it...

There are so many wines out there it's hard to find something you came across. Where is the wine from? What is it? I could check the wine store I go to. They ship.

PINOTAGE, WILDERKRANS, ’08 (Walker Bay, South Africa), if you know this style and can recommend a more mainstream version of this, that would be awesome

There are so many wines out there it's hard to find something you came across. Where is the wine from? What is it? I could check the wine store I go to. They ship.

PINOTAGE, WILDERKRANS, '08 (Walker Bay, South Africa), if you know this style and can recommend a more mainstream version of this, that would be awesome

And there you go. Not sure if they ship to PA but this is why this place is my favorite wine shop. I have dumped a lot of paychecks at that place.

Sorry man, they don't ship to PA. :(

It looks like wine cannot be shipped to PA. Have you had wine shipped to you before?

Edited by Chef Jim

no i have not had wine shipped before

And there you go. Not sure if they ship to PA but this is why this place is my favorite wine shop. I have dumped a lot of paychecks at that place.

Sorry man, they don't ship to PA. :(

It looks like wine cannot be shipped to PA. Have you had wine shipped to you before?

Look for a "premier" wine and spirits shop.

It's tough, but even in this backwater state, you should be able to find one. or, go to Jersey.

Used this site with good success

wespeakwine.com

No good. He lives in PA and can't have wine shipped.

no i have not had wine shipped before

What you may want to do is find out where the restaurant buys their wine and cotact the distributor. They may not sell to the general public but it's worth a shot. Best if you're planning on buying a case. It's only $15 per bottle so a case won't break the bank.