Songs that Affected You on an Emotional Level

ajzepp

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude we all go through rough times, some more than others. Best thing to do is realize that every single second of our lives is another opportunity to improve on the last second(I know easier said than done)

Hang in there!

2010 was the shittiest year of my adult life...this song stopped me in my tracks a couple of times...don't pay attention to who it is, or the video, just close your eyes and listen...ironically, Rich re-recorded this song, years later, on what would be the last track on his final record...gotta admit, I felt like "going home" a few times...

youtube.com/watch?v=lXqDyytuRvo

My man card is going to get yanked for this but the theme song from Titanic sang by Celine Dion

My daughter will be singing again in front of Christina Agulera's producer at her acting class next week and he told her to bring something emotional with range.......what does she pick...you guessed it. She is going to do it for in in both Spanish and English.

Im glad I am not going to be there....I would be a slobbering mess by the time she was finished.

you never had one.

j/k celine is great!!!!!!

Digital Underground: The Humpty Dance.

on a serious note

"pants on the ground" touched me.

when i took my pants off, i was thinking of that guy from idol. how he reminded me of a bum from the streets. then that reminded me of all the bums and homeless from the streets. then all those bums reminded me of aaron maybin. then i cried myself a shower.

Is this thread really happing *watches slo-mo car wreck*

...and if a ten ton trucks kills the both of us, to die by your side well the pleasure, the privilege is mine. There is a light that never goes out... That's just one of many songs that affects me yet I'm off to start work and not going to start gushing now.

Edited by The Jokeman

The River - Bruce Spingsteen

A song about someone having hopes and dreams in their youth and having those dreams completely discarded when the reality of struggling to make a living come crashing in

"...Is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse..."

His wedding day - something that should be one of the biggest and happiest days of his life is described:

"We went down to the courthouse

and the judge put it all to rest

No wedding day smiles no walk down the aisle

No flowers no wedding dress "