Charlie Sheen ladies and gentlemen, Charlie Sheen

Beerball

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie's no doubt going to say that they can't fire him, because he already quit.

Given that Charlie's said that he wouldn't come back (implying he was no longer with the show) for less than 3 mil an episode (a ludicrous demand that he couldn't expect to be met)...he'd have a good point. "Firing" him is completely redundant.

Yeah, I thought it was all an act last week, but now he's really looking messed up, and I don't know if that can be faked. He appears to be getting thinner and more pale every time.

Have the veins in his neck always been so prominent?

It seems that way to me now, too........The veins Booster mentioned, the more gaunt by the day look, the seriously furrowed brow which indicates a ton of tension all tell me he's circling the drain.........Plus, the fact he won't keep getting the attention he got last week, and what's he going to do without that. Try to up his game tragically, I think.

The only thing I can think that is close to comparable is when Freddie Prinze blew his brains out right when he had a super huge hit.....But, that wasn't done in front of everybody over a period of time.

Yeah, I thought it was all an act last week, but now he's really looking messed up, and I don't know if that can be faked. He appears to be getting thinner and more pale every time.

I have noticed that since the start if all this... He really looks ill. If that's what winning does... I want no part of it!:ph34r:

It seems that way to me now, too........The veins Booster mentioned, the more gaunt by the day look, the seriously furrowed brow which indicates a ton of tension all tell me he's circling the drain.........Plus, the fact he won't keep getting the attention he got last week, and what's he going to do without that. Try to up his game tragically, I think.

The only thing I can think that is close to comparable is when Freddie Prinze blew his brains out right when he had a super huge hit.....But, that wasn't done in front of everybody over a period of time.

I knew somebody years ago... He was an addict and nobody knew it... We only knew his appearance from what we saw when he was first hired. After a couple of years he was finally called in for a random drug test... Supposedly he failed that drug test (crack) and was put in counseling and what not... Taken off shift for 6 weeks to get clean. It was all kept private and people thought he was just going through family problems... BUT after 6 weeks of these "family problems"... You could just tell that he looked different... BETTER... His face was less drawn out... Seemed to look happy and just everything about his facial expressions looked positive. I even joked (not knowing the truth) how reenergized he looked... I then personally suspected that he was in rehab... He was put back on shift work... Had a long weekend off, then they called him in for a random test... Which they can do at any time since he first failed... He failed that test and they dismissed him.

Anyway... My point is... Charlie looks to be heading in the opposite direction if he is supposedly "clean."

When was this recorded? Who released it?

From what I understand, Charlie is doing his own ustream shows. I think he did one Saturday in a talk show format......This one was done Monday and there is a newer one done Tuesday.

Exiled - I think you are right.

I wonder what he is trying to accomplish releaseing a vidio like that,fake or real.

That's why I'm leaning towards real now. If he was thinking with a clear head, he would realize there is no upside to this. What kind of judge would let him have his kids at this point? Who would hire him, except for maybe some whacked out reality show? He's showing himself to be uninsurable in terms of a movie or TV show.........So, I think his messed up mind thinks that Well, they loved him on twitter, etc. - let's do all the new media, and doesn't really know the point of it or the endgame is.