I Know PPP is Largely Conservative Now

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A real documented person who rose from the dead? The zombie thing is hysterical! :lol:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1CWBKRWIg0

Incidentally, James, for someone who claims to be a non-believer, you sure do seem to enjoy apologizing for Christianity. :ph34r:

If only the Pharaohs have been prescient enough to patient their ideas and inventions - including the lever, inclined plane and euclidian forms.

Hoseknee could still be ruling over the minions in Cairo right now and western civilization would be still paying royalty payments up the gazoo for centuries to come.

If only the Pharaohs have been prescient enough to patient their ideas and inventions - including the lever, inclined plane and euclidian forms.

Hoseknee could still be ruling over the minions in Cairo right now and western civilization would be still paying royalty payments up the gazoo for centuries to come.

Patent? True. Instead western civilization seems to just have inherited a bastardized form of their religion.

Patent? True. Instead western civilization seems to just have inherited a bastardized form of their religion.

Which likely predated the Egyptians although the archaeological records of same are even more eroded.

So, rhetorically speaking then, was their religion what differentiated the Egyptians and made them a great civilization?

Edited by Nanker

Which likely predated the Egyptians although the archaeological records of same are even more eroded.

So, rhetorically speaking then, was their religion what differentiated the Egyptians and made them a great civilization?

I'd say that their knowledge of engineering and science made Ancient Egypt a great civilization.

Ironic, how you will not say the same for the US

I'd say that our knowledge of engineering and science is EXACTLY will cause future civilizations to view the modern America as great civilization.

There are many parallels. It's certainly not the gods that they worshiped or we worship that make either society great because the gods dejour seem to change so often. Future civilizations will likely look upon our gods and religions as silly and outdated, just as we view the Egyptian gods today. Just as some of us do today.

Gene, I submit that PPP is still as open a forum for freely discussing all political points of view that it always has been.

Perhaps you mean the the non conservative contributors have left, are in hiding or are unable to defense their positions due to the continually widening gap between their beliefs and the political realities of the day, so they remain mute.

Maybe they just got tired of their tantrum fits of holding their breath, turning blue and passing out on the floor.

Rant rant rant rant Sarah Palin, rant rant rant rant George W Bush, rant rant rant rant Tea Baggers!

Admittedly, those didn't add much to the discourse, but the shear level of them have subsided somewhat, I would agree.

Perhaps it's because their leader of choice is crapping the bed so spectacularly that they've become temporarily disillusioned.

Never fear, they'll all come together behind Barney Frank if and when he announces a run for the Presidency. Rest assured, rest assured.

Ah Bullschit! Most have left because this board has become mindbendingly tedious beyond even my expectations. Having been on here for over the last decade under various nom de plumes I haven't seen a list of narrow minded, moronic topics of little interest to most beyond the nuttiest wingnut like I see now. I mean the board has always been conservative..make no mistake about that...but at least the conservatives that were from an earlier era could expound their views in a credible and even entertaining fashion. Now we get loons like Henny Penny LAbills (Guess his bizarre fixation with ACORN bopped him on the head) and potential political assassin Chef "Kill Pelosi" Jim. No wonder the amount of posts has pretty much dried up here. Even a rightwing teabagging circle jerk gets tiresome after awhile.

Ah Bullschit! Most have left because this board has become mindbendingly tedious beyond even my expectations. Having been on here for over the last decade under various nom de plumes I haven't seen a list of narrow minded, moronic topics of little interest to most beyond the nuttiest wingnut like I see now. I mean the board has always been conservative..make no mistake about that...but at least the conservatives that were from an earlier era could expound their views in a credible and even entertaining fashion. Now we get loons like Henny Penny LAbills (Guess his bizarre fixation with ACORN bopped him on the head) and potential political assassin Chef "Kill Pelosi" Jim. No wonder the amount of posts has pretty much dried up here. Even a rightwing teabagging circle jerk gets tiresome after awhile.

Yes, and you don't contribute to that at all.

Yes, and you don't contribute to that at all.

Remember Tommy boy, I'm not here for your amusement, you're here for mine. And once that dried up it was see ya later alligator. Given the mass exodus of long time posters from even a few years ago I'm obviously not the only one who thinks that way.

Gene I have to disagree with you I don't see any conservatives on this board- a couple guys with their heads up Ayn Rand's vag, some apologists for corporate criminals, and a few racist warmongering neo-con chicken-hawks with delusions of grandeur but conservatives? I don't think so.

Sooo true! :thumbsup:

!@#$in awesome!! :lol:

Oh and BTW I didn't have to do anything like that. She committed suicide.

Edited by Chef Jim

!@#$in awesome!! :lol:

Oh and BTW I didn't have to do anything like that. She committed suicide.

Christ son you almost dirtied your diapers when I jokingly threatened to notify the Feds of your little "kill Pelosi" comment a couple years ago. Even your pony pal Tommy fell for it and had to come to your defense. Now that's what makes a great board!

Remember Tommy boy, I'm not here for your amusement, you're here for mine.

Yeah, whatever.

And once that dried up it was see ya later alligator. Given the mass exodus of long time posters from even a few years ago I'm obviously not the only one who thinks that way.

Somehow, of the two of us, I don't think I'm the one that drove them off.

Christ son you almost dirtied your diapers when I jokingly threatened to notify the Feds of your little "kill Pelosi" comment a couple years ago. Even your pony pal Tommy fell for it and had to come to your defense. Now that's what makes a great board!

The fact that you remember that 2 years later and the fact that I thought you were a big enough idiot to do it actually says a lot more about you than me now doesn't it.

The fact that you remember that 2 years later and the fact that I thought you were a big enough idiot to do it actually says a lot more about you than me now doesn't it.

yeah it's funny how one tends to remember inconsequential details like someone planning the murder of the Speaker of the House.

It's particularly amusing that you can post something as incredibly stupid and useless as this (you know, devoid of any credible insight or entertainment value), and simultaneously wonder why everyone is gone.

I have to admit, though, it's kind of surprising that you're not here yelling and screaming about all those protesters in Wisconsin, painting a Hitler moustache on Gov. Walker's picture and referring to him as Mubarek. That type of activity used to really make you angry.

Oh wait. When I protest, it's Henny Penny rightwing teabagging circle jerks. When progressives protest, it's solidarity. :lol: :lol:

Yeah ok..27000 posts of your one line quips and bumper sticker taglines as compared to 1000 posts of my sparkling dry wit. Whatever you say Tommy.

You know, you disappointed me. I would have expected you to come screaming to the board her to crow incessantly about the Buffalo Beast's coup against the governor of Wisconsin. I guess as the Beast's only reader, you were too busy parting with both its writers over that major journalistic score to grace us with your sparkling dry wit that day.

Oh wait. When I protest, it's Henny Penny rightwing teabagging circle jerks. When progressives protest, it's solidarity. :lol: :lol:

To-MAY-to, to-MAH-to...

You know, you disappointed me. I would have expected you to come screaming to the board her to crow incessantly about the Buffalo Beast's coup against the governor of Wisconsin. I guess as the Beast's only reader, you were too busy parting with both its writers over that major journalistic score to grace us with your sparkling dry wit that day.

To-MAY-to, to-MAH-to...

Actually I haven't talked to Fallon or Ian about it yet. They did a great job no matter what their journalistic tactics may have been. Almost reminded me of a young loser racist punk doctoring a tape and showing it out of sequence of him and a co-ed posing as pimp and whore in various ACORN offices. Of course the corporate conservative biased mainstream media went apeschit over that story. Sadly the prank phone call to governor David Koch...oops..sorry I mean Scott Walker went largely ignored by the lamestream conservative biased media.

No.

Season one episode 5 Krusty gets Busted. But if you want to take credit for someone elses words wouldn"t be the first time one of you has done that here.

Actually I haven't talked to Fallon or Ian about it yet. They did a great job no matter what their journalistic tactics may have been. Almost reminded me of a young loser racist punk doctoring a tape and showing it out of sequence of him and a co-ed posing as pimp and whore in various ACORN offices. Of course the corporate conservative biased mainstream media went apeschit over that story. Sadly the prank phone call to governor David Koch...oops..sorry I mean Scott Walker went largely ignored by the lamestream conservative biased media.

Must've been a real pants-wetting moment for you, with your bastion of journalism getting the scoop on Drudge.

Season one episode 5 Krusty gets Busted. But if you want to take credit for someone elses words wouldn"t be the first time one of you has done that here.

Forget it, Chef. He's joking.

You think "I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddlin' kids" originated in Season 1, Episode 5 of the Simpsons? :lol: :lol:

And of course nothing original has come out of Hollywood in over 30 years so you would be wrong. But they didn't mean it to be original.

After Bush left and Palin's short and unsuccessful bid at VP, there really wasn't much for the liberal movement to be excited about, hence the drop of progressive fervor throughout the country. The reality folks is this board is just a microcosmic reflection of that drop in enthusiasm, hence all the racebaiting tactics from the douchebags from the left, when all else fails, call someone a racist or bigot. Good luck losers

...and never mind...after reading a bit further, you guys ruined the funny joke... :angry:

Admit it: Hedd is the alter ego you use when you want to appear normal to the rest of us. :w00t:

I'm REALLY good at logging in and out and who doesn't like a little head once in a while?

Fit fun and classy. You're exactly why the left lost their asses last November. Please continue with your ****. Its beuitful music to the center.