Hateful Political Rhetoric

Nanker

Crickets.

Alright, if it will make you feel better.............I can't stand the f'n libtards and their disengenuous actions. They should all be tarred and feathered and forced to debate with DCTom as to what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Thanks, I think. But isn't that the definition of cruel and unusual punishment? The DC Tom part anyway.

Very cruel and very unusual punishment (it's what they get when water-boarding doesn't work)but the f'n libs deserve every bit of it. Tom deserves to have to debate the f'n libs too. :devil:

In other news, Francisco Franco is still dead.

In all seriousness, the "Liberals are GIANT F'ING PHONIES AND HYPOCRITES" bell has been rung, about 1000 times, and it ain't going to get un-rung any time soon.

All the phony "OUTRAGE!" has gotten them....

....Speaker Boehner.

And soon, President Not-Obama, along with Republican Majority in Senate and House.

In 2006, the Democrats were handed perhaps the single greatest political opportunity since FDR's in 1932.

And, in their petulance and stupidity, they have not only wasted it, but, have performed a near-perfect Jimmy Carter impersonation, which, if isn't immediately corrected, WILL doom them for another 12-16 years.

The best thing they will be able to hope for is another Center-Left Clinton-type to come along in the next 20 years. That's about it. Their hubris, followed quickly by their FUTILITY, makes me :lol: The best part is, they did it to themselves, again. :lol: :lol: :lol::wallbash::lol:

Alright, if it will make you feel better.............I can't stand the f'n libtards and their disengenuous actions. They should all be tarred and feathered and forced to debate with DCTom as to what came first, the chicken or the egg?

"f'n"? Reaching for words?

I have to give credit to Right-wingers credit, they're consistent. Whenever anyone disagrees with them, out comes the "liberal" tag.

News flash to the right. Calling someone a liberal is only an insult in your own shallow, heartless, immoral right-wing world. Strange how those who actually think for themselves, have the capacity to think a bit more progressively, and care about more than themselves are the bad guys. Yet those who fall in line with the right, heel to toe, without thought and a clue, are the good guys. Strange days indeed.

Instead of working towards greatness and a better life for all, the right is fixated with making every one as miserable as they are (except the rich of course) .

There aren't many liberals left around here.

Do you genuinely wonder why that is? Really? Tell me you're kidding. Please. Have you maybe convinced yourself that liberals are SO happy with the way their president is performing that they just don't have time for message boards any more? Sure. That MUST be it. :lol: :lol:

Instead of working towards greatness and a better life for all, the right is fixated with making every one as miserable as they are (except the rich of course) .

Spare us your condescending, holier-than-thou cartoon act, mmmmkay? One difference between the right and the left is that while both are capable of being miserable, the right realizes they are responsible for their own misery and the left not only blames everyone ELSE for their misery, but somehow has convinced themselves that those who AREN'T miserable should pick up the tab for the miserable.

Oh, wait, I forgot. When conservatives talk about personal accountability, the left sees that as "being selfish." Because only a conservative can be selfish by blaming themselves for their own misery.

Nice try, though, Rodney.

Do you genuinely wonder why that is? Really? Tell me you're kidding. Please. Have you maybe convinced yourself that liberals are SO happy with the way their president is performing that they just don't have time for message boards any more? Sure. That MUST be it. :lol: :lol:

Spare us your condescending, holier-than-thou cartoon act, mmmmkay? One difference between the right and the left is that while both are capable of being miserable, the right realizes they are responsible for their own misery and the left not only blames everyone ELSE for their misery, but somehow has convinced themselves that those who AREN'T miserable should pick up the tab for the miserable.

Oh, wait, I forgot. When conservatives talk about personal accountability, the left sees that as "being selfish." Because only a conservative can be selfish by blaming themselves for their own misery.

Nice try, though, Rodney.

You're a !@#$ing lunatic. All I said was that there aren't a lot of liberals around here lately, which makes this place a very one-sided discussion.

But I'll play along. It's possible that outside of you Tea Baggers, people have become rather disinterested as the economy improves. I know, I know, we're all doomed and the economy is in its death throws. Elect Sarah Palin right quick!

The truth is that the base of the party with the least power will always be the angriest and most vocal. Look at PPP now vs. 2008 for further proof.

You're a !@#$ing lunatic. All I said was that there aren't a lot of liberals around here lately, which makes this place a very one-sided discussion.

But I'll play along. It's possible that outside of you Tea Baggers, people have become rather disinterested as the economy improves. I know, I know, we're all doomed and the economy is in its death throws. Elect Sarah Palin right quick!

The truth is that the base of the party with the least power will always be the angriest and most vocal. Look at PPP now vs. 2008 for further proof.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

Okay, wait. You think there are less liberals here because the economy is improving to the extent that they're less interested in politics? You have out-freaking-done your self. Bravo. :lol: :lol:

As a side note, I really appreciate your use of the term Tea Baggers. It's awesome. You need to do it louder and more often, if for no other reason than to drown out the new name for the cowardly, chickenschitt Democrat senators in Wisconsin...now known as the FleeBaggers. :lol:

Edited by LABillzFan

Okay, wait. You think there are less liberals here because the economy is improving to the extent that they're less interested in politics? You have out-freaking-done your self. Bravo. :lol: :lol:

As a side note, I really appreciate your use of the term Tea Baggers. It's awesome. You need to do it louder and more often, if for no other reason than to drown out the new name for the cowardly, chickenschitt Democrat senators in Wisconsin...now known as the FleeBaggers. :lol:

:thumbsup: Good one!

Still plenty of idiots, though.

I see idiots.

In your dreams?

While you're awake?

Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're idiots.

How often do you see them?

All the time. They're everywhere.

These relatively new people don't understand that at one time, there were LEGIONS of far-left people, and even more center-left people here on a daily basis....

....right up until Obama got elected. But, within 2 months of him being in office, the leftists have quite literally fled this board, and I think the rational Democrats don't want to come here and have their noses rubbed in it on a daily basis.

So, while I used to have to reply to 20 people for saying things like "Bush can't be an idiot, and a great liar, at the same time, pick one. And even if that were possible, he beat Democrats twice...which makes them complete buffoons."

Now, I pretty much can say that with impunity. It's not only true, there's nobody with the courage to try and defend Democrat bad behavior from 2005 until now.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

These relatively new people don't understand that at one time, there were LEGIONS of far-left people, and even more center-left people here on a daily basis....

....right up until Obama got elected. But, within 2 months of him being in office, the leftists have quite literally fled this board, and I think the rational Democrats don't want to come here and have their noses rubbed in it on a daily basis.

So, while I used to have to reply to 20 people for saying things like "Bush can't be an idiot, and a great liar, at the same time, pick one. And even if that were possible, he beat Democrats twice...which makes them complete buffoons."

Now, I pretty much can say that with impunity. It's not only true, there's nobody with the courage to try and defend Democrat bad behavior from 2005 until now.

Oh, there's people here with enough courage - Dave in Norfolk and Hedd spring to mind. They have plenty of courage.

They just don't have any brains...their defense amounts to "HAHAHAHAHA!!! RePuLbIcAnS SuCk!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL"

Oh, there's people here with enough courage - Dave in Norfolk and Hedd spring to mind. They have plenty of courage.

They just don't have any brains...their defense amounts to "HAHAHAHAHA!!! RePuLbIcAnS SuCk!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL"

I should have said "the courage to reasonably defend" or "rationally defend" or "coherently defend".