How much?

Bills99999

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only asking for the car you USUALLY drive, but everybody listed everything, so I will too

My other car is a 1986 Olds Cutlass and I paid $600 for it about five years ago. Neither this nor my truck are "restored". Plenty of rust. Most of the time I drive a company car which is a 2005 Impala.

I have never owned a new car, but this spring I am thinking about pulling the trigger and getting something new that I plan to drive until I am dead

Seeing as it's"all under one roof"

What kind of vision correction do you use (surgery, contacts, glasses)

I have wire framed bi-focals...the kind of bifocals you can see, not those "Invisaline" bifocals. My visible bifocals get me senior citizen discounts sometimes

I have wire framed bi-focals...the kind of bifocals you can see, not those "Invisaline" bifocals. My visible bifocals get me senior citizen discounts sometimes

2006 Ford F350 Lariat 6.0 turbo diesel

:wub:

I want!!!

I cannot wait till I get my diesel. Probably in 2 years when i finish off the payments for my truck now!!!

Right now 2002 Ford Ranger XLT

I also plan on buying a Jeep Wrangler. Those straight 6's last forever

I alternate between contacts and glasses depending on how lazy I am in the morning. I have terrible eyesight.

That's OK, I wasn't specific. The only hard & fast rule here is every post has to be about how much. It doesn't matter how much of this or how much of that, just how much.

made 1300 a month as a file clerk at one point. i thought i was the s***t. by the way like 14 people interviewed for the job. group interview. age ranged from 19-45. i was the 19 yr old. i felt like the king of the world.

so how much?

Back in 1996 right out of college, M&T Bank $20,500. The first year I was there I got a $1,000 bonus & I thought I was on top of the world. Went on a 3 day bender with some of my friends, blew it all & did not think twice about. I lived with my parents right out of college & had no bills. Funny thing is I make more then 4 times as much today then I did at that first job but I had more spending money back then. I guess that will happen when you have a wife, 2 kids, a mortgage you can not afford & degenerate gambling problem. Oh well, you only live once & you can not take it with you right?

Details?