Keep the tots off of ebay

Beerball

I'd like to know what that means, as well as lamp. There's one more, too, I think.......The only one I know is Belinda and that no longer seems to be used.

LAMP=Look At Me Post...

leonidas is my favorite poster and I sometimes use his name in links in homage to his greatness.

LAMP=Look At Me Post...

leonidas is my favorite poster and I sometimes use his name in links in homage to his greatness.

ah, so youre just campaigning against another poster and beating a dead horse in a petty, passive aggressive manner. i'll be sure to remember this mod behavior next time i get a message from the posting police, lol :thumbsup:

ah, so youre just campaigning against another poster and beating a dead horse in a petty, passive aggressive manner. i'll be sure to remember this mod behavior next time i get a message from the posting police, lol :thumbsup:

You have an issue with Leonidas being mocked? Really?

I'd like to know what that means, as well as lamp. There's one more, too, I think.......The only one I know is Belinda and that no longer seems to be used.

Belinda was also in tribute to a poster, wasn't it? I can't remember that one very well and it's rarely used.

Belinda was also in tribute to a poster, wasn't it? I can't remember that one very well and it's rarely used.

Yeah, it meant no message, I'm pretty sure. Some poster named Belinda would get pissed off if there was no message in the thread and it wasn't labeled NM.....So, they started labeling them Belinda.