My dream

I had a dream last night that the Bills traded their 1st (3rd overall) pick to the Redskins for their 10th pick 2nd rd pick and a 5th rd pick I think it was. Washington took Patrick Peterson from LSU. Unfotunely my alarm went off when the Cowboys were picking the 9th pick...

That's funny. I had a very vivid dream 2 nights ago where I was talking to Bill Belichick and he was telling me that he was all about Cam Newton and then the Patriots traded up to get Cam Newton and as soon as I knew Belichick was all about Newton, I knew that he would be good. I woke up more adamently pro-Newton than I was prior to this dream. Football is clearly way too big a part of our lives I guess.

I had a dream last night that the Bills traded their 1st (3rd overall) pick to the Redskins for their 10th pick 2nd rd pick and a 5th rd pick I think it was. Washington took Patrick Peterson from LSU. Unfotunely my alarm went off when the Cowboys were picking the 9th pick...

Of course I had to simulate it, and I'm all over it like a cheap suit. I think Devlin's on the Love Train and will go in the 3rd, not 5th, but I even like the OT Brewer in RD#5 with Washington's pick there.

1 10 Buffalo Cameron Jordan DE34 California P3

2 34 Buffalo Kyle Rudolph TE Notre Dame P2

2 41 Buffalo Mark Herzlich ILB Boston College P2

3 68 Buffalo Phil Taylor DT34 Baylor P2

4 99 Buffalo Shareece Wright CB USC P3 +3 Value

4 121 Buffalo Greg Romeus OLB34 Pittsburgh P3R -22 Reach

5 130 Buffalo Pat Devlin QB Delaware P4R +7 Value

5 140 Buffalo James Brewer OT Indiana P4R +5 Value

6 164 Buffalo Joe Lefeged SS Rutgers P4R -11 Reach

7 195 Buffalo Kristofer O'Dowd OC USC P4R -15 Reach

Of course I had to simulate it, and I'm all over it like a cheap suit. I think Devlin's on the Love Train and will go in the 3rd, not 5th, but I even like the OT Brewer in RD#5 with Washington's pick there.

1 10 Buffalo Cameron Jordan DE34 California P3

2 34 Buffalo Kyle Rudolph TE Notre Dame P2

2 41 Buffalo Mark Herzlich ILB Boston College P2

3 68 Buffalo Phil Taylor DT34 Baylor P2

4 99 Buffalo Shareece Wright CB USC P3 +3 Value

4 121 Buffalo Greg Romeus OLB34 Pittsburgh P3R -22 Reach

5 130 Buffalo Pat Devlin QB Delaware P4R +7 Value

5 140 Buffalo James Brewer OT Indiana P4R +5 Value

6 164 Buffalo Joe Lefeged SS Rutgers P4R -11 Reach

7 195 Buffalo Kristofer O'Dowd OC USC P4R -15 Reach

oh great...we get a comedian for a ROT... :rolleyes:

Lay off the pizza after 7pm . . .