How to watch the SB

saundena

Saundena - thank you for posting this!

Hopeful - I have never used twitter so i don't really understand. Anybody have links? I am also relying on streaming

Thanks!

Please do not post the links to the streaming sites. You only help get them shut down.

type twitter.com into your browser

a search box shows up at the top of the twitter page

type in whatever you like - rojadirecta, adthe, channelsurfing

a bunch of "hits" will come up, choose one that looks relevant, click on it and type in the link or follow it.

Look out for people "flooding" their tweet a zillion times, it may lead you somewhere malicious.

Here is an example of a relevant "tweet" I found and clicked on using twitter:

Linky

If you click on one of the two links in the 2nd para chances very good you will find what you need.

The domains will change as the feds get after them but you can always find them once you understand this procedure.

I'm now forced to watch it online. I've got a kick-a-- over-the-air antenna system, and b/c of the FCC assigning both FOX stations --- in Boston and Hartford --- on real-channel 31, there's a whole Venn-diagram-like 'tween section in northeast CT and parts of MA that can't get either. The competing signals get to your tuner and can't make anything of it.

So, at least in this case, my breaking the rules is as a direct result of a bullsh-- government bureaucratic decision.

BTW, channelsurfing is back on.... on a last-letters designation one might expect for, say, the European Union.

@ Hopeful, it really doesn't matter if we post them, other than it may be uncouth to do this per the TBD TOS, since the feds officially cracked down on them. Rest assured, it's not that hard even for public employees to find out what iteration these sites are using now.

Edited by UConn James