Never miss a Super Bowl guy

Albany,n.y.

So the question I have is does he go to the Super Bowl next year or just figure there's no point now that the streak is snapped?

If he's alive & well, yes, but he knows he can't beat 44 straight.

I once had a streak where I went to every Bills home game except preseason for 16 full seasons and parts of two others(front of streak middle of 1990 season, end of streak middle of 2007 season). I started a new one in December 2008 & I made every one the last 2 seasons. I'll never get up to 16 seasons again, but I've started a new streak.

If he's alive & well, yes, but he knows he can't beat 44 straight.

I once had a streak where I went to every Bills home game except preseason for 16 full seasons and parts of two others(front of streak middle of 1990 season, end of streak middle of 2007 season). I started a new one in December 2008 & I made every one the last 2 seasons. I'll never get up to 16 seasons again, but I've started a new streak.

But those were Bills games. I suspect at some point this Super Bowl streak just became about keeping the streak alive.

Getting old sucks. All the best to him. Plus with HD TVs and no traffic, it's almost better to watch the game on TV anyways.

If you've ever watched a game in Dallas, you'd know that most of the people there will basically be watching in on TV anyway. That massive screen is irresistible.

Is he the guy that would rather go to his 20th or more super bowl over a death in the family or a wedding or the birth of a grandchild?

nope, that guy is on the (far)end.

http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20110205-nmc_26visa_all_17748161.jpg.ece/ALTERNATES/w620/NMC_26VISA_ALL_17748161.JPG

:cry: it's sooo sad not

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

What's sad is that he's a Packers fan and missed the chance to see his team win it all.

Apart from that, I don't understand the mindset of the "Never Miss A Super Bowl" Quartet featured in the TV commercial. The Super Bowl is special when the team that you've followed and loved for years is in the big game and has a chance to win it all, especially if your team has never won it all before.

While my underdog sympathies enable me to get into a Super Bowl and root for a team which has never won it before -- I was happy when the Saints fans finally saw their dreams come true -- I barely paid attention to yesterday's game. There was no real hook for me.