I just paid for my 2011 Season Tickets

Albany,n.y.

I inquired about season tickets last year... They called me about getting some this year... I am thinking about it... Problem is I live in Vegas... I plan on going to a game this year but play in SD. I will go there for sure

An option might be to donate tickets to a local charity that can use them. We live in Raleigh and get to two games a year but donate the rest to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie County. They are used and are much appreciated.

Just renewed.....and now hoping there is a season...

Just out of curiousity, was there anything in the email or renewal paperwork discussing the possibilities of there not being a season next year? Or will you just have to sit in your seat in an empty stadium?

I saw something about a refund policy if games are cancelled, but I didn't open it. It would be great news if they started the season on time but had to cancel 1 or both of the exhibition games and we got our money back for worthless tickets.

Just out of curiousity, was there anything in the email or renewal paperwork discussing the possibilities of there not being a season next year? Or will you just have to sit in your seat in an empty stadium?

I saw something about a refund policy if games are cancelled, but I didn't open it. It would be great news if they started the season on time but had to cancel 1 or both of the exhibition games and we got our money back for worthless tickets.

Here's the info (pdf form)...

http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/assets/pdf/Important-CBA-Information.pdf

I have been a season ticket holder now for 12 years & last year I could honestly was the first year I ever felt like it was a chore to go. I just did not look forward to the games. I only ended up going into 3 games(the opener, the lions & the patriots game). The Patriots game I ended up leaving at halftime. I sold my Pittsburgh tickets & for Jacksonville/Cleveland/Jets I actually went to the tailgate got there at 8am & then when 1pm rolled around had my wife pick me up at the entrance & I watched the games at my house(I had NFL Sunday Ticket). With the ticket & the comfort my own home I found it more fun to just watch the games in my basement. I have 3 tvs down there(2 small mounted behind the bar & then 50 inch for the main tv) then actually being at the game. I know that sounds spoiled & arrogant to out of towners that would love to have seasons & go to the Ralph on gamedays but the losing has just gotten old with me. I am tired of it. In today's NFL with Free Agency & player movement every year it is almost impossible for a team to be as bad as the bills for as long as they have. I will renew again this year because I almost feel like it is my civic duty to renew as long as I could afford & do my small part to help the team stay here(a little naive on my part I know) but if they are as bad as last year I will probably only go to a few games again. I am not looking for a pat on the back or anything, my only point is that for the first time ever, I did not look forward to going to the games last year & I really had to push myself to go to the 3 I went to. For those out of town people that have seasons & drive 2/3/4/5 hrs or long to get to the games, I really admire your dedication. You fans are truly the main backbone of this franchise.

I have been a season ticket holder now for 12 years & last year I could honestly was the first year I ever felt like it was a chore to go. I just did not look forward to the games. I only ended up going into 3 games(the opener, the lions & the patriots game). The Patriots game I ended up leaving at halftime. I sold my Pittsburgh tickets & for Jacksonville/Cleveland/Jets I actually went to the tailgate got there at 8am & then when 1pm rolled around had my wife pick me up at the entrance & I watched the games at my house(I had NFL Sunday Ticket). With the ticket & the comfort my own home I found it more fun to just watch the games in my basement. I have 3 tvs down there(2 small mounted behind the bar & then 50 inch for the main tv) then actually being at the game. I know that sounds spoiled & arrogant to out of towners that would love to have seasons & go to the Ralph on gamedays but the losing has just gotten old with me. I am tired of it. In today's NFL with Free Agency & player movement every year it is almost impossible for a team to be as bad as the bills for as long as they have. I will renew again this year because I almost feel like it is my civic duty to renew as long as I could afford & do my small part to help the team stay here(a little naive on my part I know) but if they are as bad as last year I will probably only go to a few games again. I am not looking for a pat on the back or anything, my only point is that for the first time ever, I did not look forward to going to the games last year & I really had to push myself to go to the 3 I went to. For those out of town people that have seasons & drive 2/3/4/5 hrs or long to get to the games, I really admire your dedication. You fans are truly the main backbone of this franchise.

I hear ya. I dropped mine 3-4 years ago after having them for 4 years. Simply, the entertainment value just was not there to justify the expense.