I think terrorists are planning to poison our water supply

whateverdude

1) see this, and read it all

2) you're on the wrong board

3) you obviously don't know much about livestock or BVD

4) you've not been following up on the news of these reports, there have been answers to what has happened

5) if you have any questions on why you're wrong, please feel free to ask.

Ok...how does a virus kill 200 cows all at once as the reports lead us to believe. Second i read up on the disease and it mostly kills calves at birth and if not stays with the animal life long decreaseing milk production and general health passing it on to new births. Birds and fish do not get this disease and there is no answers just speculation. My BS is as good as any others

Edited by whateverdude

Ok...how does a virus kill 200 cows all at once as the reports lead us to believe. Second i read up on the disease and it mostly kills calves at birth and if not stays with the animal life long decreaseing milk production and general health passing it on to new births. Birds and fish do not get this disease and there is no answers just speculation.

Perhaps you should read more or just trust someone who's job it is to work with cattle every day.

BVD:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

It could also be IBR

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

It could be pneumonia, as well. I'll save you the links, but just because hundreds of animals die and you see it in TV, do not go in to a frenzy. The world does not need to worry about things it knows nothing about, and in this case I know what this is about and I am telling you there is nothing to worry about; this is nothing new.

If you ask me, this was just a farmer who didn't pay enough attention to what was going on to his cattle and/or that's just how fast this infection works. You'll never notice the infection in the lungs, there are very few signs of the onset.

Edited by jboyst62

Perhaps you should read more or just trust someone who's job it is to work with cattle every day.

BVD:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

It could also be IBR

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

It could be pneumonia, as well. I'll save you the links, but just because hundreds of animals die and you see it in TV, do not go in to a frenzy. The world does not need to worry about things it knows nothing about, and in this case I know what this is about and I am telling you there is nothing to worry about; this is nothing new.

If you ask me, this was just a farmer who didn't pay enough attention to what was going on to his cattle and/or that's just how fast this infection works. You'll never notice the infection in the lungs, there are very few signs of the onset.

No frenzy here just looking for the truth. I read all that those same links and BVD and IBR just does not kill overnight "mass" killing of 200 cows all at once as was suggested in the news accounts. A virus just does not work that way if would be life cycle suicide for the virus.

It's scalar wave technology being tested by secret government organizations. At least, that's what people that wear tinfoil hats say.

I hope we get to the point where we start to see birds flying around wearing miniature foil hats. That would be pretty cool.

The redneck side of me believes that the mass killings of fish, birds and now 200 cows in Wisconsin is the work of Islamic terrorists testing the dosage and concentration of their water delivered poison. The rational side of me thinks that the poison would have shown up in a toxicology report for the birds and fish and that there is some other reason or reasons not yet found. Also, no evidence for a relationship among the events.

you think terrorists are planning to poison our water supply, I think bitches aint ****.

freakin' rednecks.

Edited by BlueFire