Who's watching the games today?

Dan

Ravens at Steelers is turning into a flag fest. Seems every other play is a penalty of sorts.

First slugfest of the year is on and as usual is a good one so far. I am watching this game but have to bail and take the little lady out for dinner and drinks with friends - none of them football fans :(

Edited by Fan in Chicago

I can't wait for Brady and the Pats to destroy the Jets tomorrow. Mind you...I hate both of these teams with a passion, but I just can't stand the Jets. Loud mouth fat azz coach, douchebag "my **** don't stink" QB. I just despise them.

Cromartie is going to get owned all day long.

I'm pretty sure everyone despises the patriots more. I kind of have to root for the Jets. I like and respect their approach to the game every week. At least they play with passion and have a coach who stirs things up. Wish my team did more of this.

I'm pretty sure everyone despises the patriots more. I kind of have to root for the Jets. I like and respect their approach to the game every week. At least they play with passion and have a coach who stirs things up. Wish my team did more of this.

I think a poll of TSW regulars might reveal a stronger hatred for the NJ Jets than the Cheatriettes*. The Patriots have really only been despised during the Brady*/Belicheat* era - they've kind of replaced the Dolphins as our team to hate, since we haven't beaten NE* in the last 15 tries over 8 seasons.

Personally, I despise Rex Ryan and and the Jets much more than I do NE*. JMO.

Yea - I could do without his drama. I watch football for big hits and well designed plays, not press conferences. Ill take modeling my team after NE over NJJ any day of the week if I had to pick one to emulate.